Sweet defeat...

This is a discussion on Sweet defeat... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; for everyday that us STi owners think we are kings of the world..there is a night like last night. I ...

Sweet defeat...

for everyday that us STi owners think we are kings of the world..there is a night like last night.

I was driving around in the middle of the night like a productive person, and ran into one of the 3 ford GTs that lives in san diego...soo sweet. the guy rolled down his window and asked if i wanted to have a go..

from a dig i managed to hold solid till about 60 (i don't think the guy was trying that hard, i didn't see any tires smoking..and i had a great launch with my tuned stage two sti) and then it was just over...we did this a few times...you know what happened. What a beautiful car.
    Last edited by Gabewillwin; 01-25-2007 at 01:00 PM.
    If you ever go back in time, dont touch anything.

2005 STi
    Cobb Ap Stage Two/ Cobb Suspension Stage one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gabewillwin View Post
    for everyday that us STi owners think we are kinds of the world..there is a night like last night.

I was driving around in the middle of the night like a productive person, and ran into one of the 3 ford GTs that lives in san diego...soo sweet. the guy rolled down his window and asked if i wanted to have a go..

from a dig i managed to hold solid till about 60 (i don't think the guy was trying that hard, i didn't see any tires smoking..and i had a great launch with my tuned stage two sti) and then it was just over...we did this a few times...you know what happened. What a beautiful car.

Sounds like a glorious loss. Congrats. The back end of those GTs are gorgeous.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

we win some, we lose some.. but that is indeed a sweet defeat! wish i can see some exotic car here in NJ....
    Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

That is a great lose.

Nice death
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

Luuuuucky! I wish i could get my ass spanked by a GT.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.