Funny thing
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Funny thing within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My buddy works at a local pizza place so I was just in the parking lot waiting for him to ...

Funny thing

My buddy works at a local pizza place so I was just in the parking lot waiting for him to get off. (OMG its a srt4) So this d-bag pulls up and starts his trash talking blah blah blah. Asks me if I want to race. Of course I said NO (faster than a jet and all that). Told him I was stock, which then of course led to more and more badgering(10 mins). Finally my friend came outside to leave. (The neon) Your car is a piece o crap etc. Casually roll my back window up and down and ask his girl if she thinks it's weird that her b/f rear windows are manual and the front are auto. She looks really puzzled but whatever. Pulled out and here he comes. 45mph limit sooooooo Passed me at WOT, slowed back down. Then I pulled into Sheetz, he pulls up Hey man lets race! Fine! I will race you from here to the sheetz in next county, 15 min (at normal speed) I pulled out first and left him on the 1st turn, didn't even see lights after 5-6 turns so I pulled in a driveway and shut-off. About 20 seconds later, He goes flying by. My friend and I are on the ground laughing

I wonder how long he waited at Sheetz
    Vag-eye Militia #1
    Military Militia #3

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'm not sure which was worse.

the guy or you rolling your rear windows down.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXED06 View Post
    My buddy works at a local pizza place so I was just in the parking lot waiting for him to get off. (OMG its a srt4) So this d-bag pulls up and starts his trash talking blah blah blah. Asks me if I want to race. Of course I said NO (faster than a jet and all that). Told him I was stock, which then of course led to more and more badgering(10 mins). Finally my friend came outside to leave. (The neon) Your car is a piece o crap etc. Casually roll my back window up and down and ask his girl if she thinks it's weird that her b/f rear windows are manual and the front are auto. She looks really puzzled but whatever. Pulled out and here he comes. 45mph limit sooooooo Passed me at WOT, slowed back down. Then I pulled into Sheetz, he pulls up Hey man lets race! Fine! I will race you from here to the sheetz in next county, 15 min (at normal speed) I pulled out first and left him on the 1st turn, didn't even see lights after 5-6 turns so I pulled in a driveway and shut-off. About 20 seconds later, He goes flying by. My friend and I are on the ground laughing

im glad they stoped making srt4's
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Casually roll my back window up and down and ask his girl if she thinks it's weird that her b/f rear windows are manual and the front are auto.
    Uh, good one.
    2006 WRX TR

Hahahaha

That's hilarious... You are talking about Sheetz... so you might be close to me... where ya from??
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

Manual rear windows FTL...

Quote Originally Posted by Ret030 View Post
    Hahahaha

That's hilarious... You are talking about Sheetz... so you might be close to me... where ya from??
    Sheetz are everywhere around western PA, OH, WV, MD, etc... I should know, I worked at one back in high school for a bit. Us western PA folks need to get together sometime - but that's a topic for another forum...

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post

im glad they stoped making srt4's
    Really? If so, then thank christ, or who-ever you pray to. I personally pray to the car gods for that one.

I'm from sw PA, maybe I'll have a meet with yens next time I'm out that way.

pWn3d.

Nice kill.

I love doing the window thing.

I hope you're kidding.

I Support ClubWRX
    You shoulda reinacted the race scene in "Back to the Future 3". "Whats the matter McFly....you chicken"---Flea RHCP

2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Or the opening race scene from F&F Tokyo Drift. "Winner gets me"---His GF

2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    NO no no dude I got it........Picture railroad tracks........"..We used to race here back when I was in high school. From here to those tracks is 1/4 mile. On green I'm goin for it." "I live my life 1/4 mile at a time for those ten secs or less I'm free"--VD

It has proper symmetry being that old VD was driving a Dodge and all.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

manual windows are maybe safer for if you drop into water, you dont need to rely on electricity to get your escape

Quote Originally Posted by momolicious View Post
    manual windows are maybe safer for if you drop into water, you dont need to rely on electricity to get your escape

sry OT...

but, if your under water break the damn window.

BTW nice work on the srt-4
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.