Found out the diff. today between a new WRX vs. an Ej20!! - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Found out the diff. today between a new WRX vs. an Ej20!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I think everyone can/should admit that street racing is dumb. No matter how badass you think your driving skills are. ...

Banned
    I think everyone can/should admit that street racing is dumb. No matter how badass you think your driving skills are. You're still putting your self and everyone else on the road at serious risk for injury or death. Now i am not saying that i have never street raced because that is not the case, and i certainly do speed. However street racing is dumb no matter how you look at it.

don't mean to be a ***** just stating my opinion.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Newks View Post
    If you cant keep yourself from being a d!ck then dont post.
    there's you're problem, you think this is a disney forum where everything is all happy go lucky.

this is not that type of forum, if you cant take honest criticism than stay off the internet

Quote Originally Posted by $lick Rick View Post
    3 reasons in particular

1) street racing
    2) had to find out that the wrx with more hp and tq is faster through street racing
    3) this thread

you fail
    1.This is a racing section you retard.
    2. Hes a noob, he probly didnt know
    3.STFU
    CGM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newks View Post
    =He was just explaining that the 2.0 arnt quite as fast the 2.5 and he thought that he would share a kill. not sayin that subarus are sh!t hes not sayin that hes going to own teh world.
    I am pretty sure that you can find out that that 2.5 is faster than the 2.0 easier than street racing. Most people can probably figure that one out without any research.

and Subaru's are the sh!t

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PJO42387 View Post
    1.This is a racing section you retard.
    2. Hes a noob, he probly didnt know
    3.STFU
    I would have to agree with you on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by $lick Rick View Post
    there's you're problem, you think this is a disney forum where everything is all happy go lucky.

this is not that type of forum, if you cant take honest criticism than stay off the internet
    So that just gives you every reason in the world to flame some person about it. I know theres *******s out there. That just want to be ****s to people because they can with no repercussion other then the mods. I by no means condone street racing. I know its not the smartest thing in the world. That doesnt mean that it doesnt still happen. I didnt say good job for racin upto 105mph and talkin on the interstate but, who really cares jsut because you said hes stupid doesnt mean that is going to stop him. The only thing that can stop him is either a wall or common sense. That doesnt make it right for you to just say he stupid or a jackass for doing that. All that makes you is a d1ckhead.
    Tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXpimp View Post
    I am pretty sure that you can find out that that 2.5 is faster than the 2.0 easier than street racing. Most people can probably figure that one out without any research.

and Subaru's are the sh!t
    lol yea but that was jsut his choice. Not the best choice but one he made. And yes subarus are the sh!t

Oh my god, maybe I should've taken my friends advise and joined Nasioc instead. This is ridiculous people.

First off, when we were talking to each other, we were NOT going 105. Hell, we weren't even doing sixty. Not to say that makes it safe, but it does help. Also, I kept in it until I shifted into 4th, then almost immediately shut down. Third goes to about 92-93 give or take, so i'm not gonna lie, it was somewhere around 100. I never really looked to be honest. Also, I know I'm not old or anything, but I am almost 22, so I have had experience at the wheel. Whether it be auto-x, strip, or on two wheels, I've always been into going fast. So please forgive me for wanting to express my high performance car enthusiasm, by racing a little bit on a practically empty stretch of straight highway road.

Secondly, I am by no means a "newbie." I might be new to this seemingly pathetic site, but I do know the difference between a '03 and a '06 WRX.

For the ones supporting me, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by twrx it View Post
    Oh my god, maybe I should've taken my friends advise and joined Nasioc instead. This is ridiculous people.

First off, when we were talking to each other, we were NOT going 105. Hell, we weren't even doing sixty. Not to say that makes it safe, but it does help. Also, I kept in it until I shifted into 4th, then almost immediately shut down. Third goes to about 92-93 give or take, so i'm not gonna lie, it was somewhere around 100. I never really looked to be honest. Also, I know I'm not old or anything, but I am almost 22, so I have had experience at the wheel. Whether it be auto-x, strip, or on two wheels, I've always been into going fast. So please forgive me for wanting to express my high performance car enthusiasm, by racing a little bit on a practically empty stretch of straight highway road.

Secondly, I am by no means a "newbie." I might be new to this seemingly pathetic site, but I do know the difference between a '03 and a '06 WRX.

For the ones supporting me, thanks.
    np man some people are just ass's around here

btw nasioc is way worse trust me

I Support ClubWRX
    Time to hand out some warnings.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.