DTR vs. Cocky teenager in Eclipse - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on DTR vs. Cocky teenager in Eclipse within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven My brother's friend has one of those, it's Rumble Bee or some crap. He told me ...

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    My brother's friend has one of those, it's Rumble Bee or some crap. He told me about ALL these mods he's planning so I was like what do you think you'll run in the 1/4 after those... He was like, "mid 13's." They have to run 15+ stock, maybe even 16.
    yeah dude, remember when we were at Atco...a couple 06 Trailblazer SS's were running...one guy pegged a 13.6 quarter @ around 99-100mph. As far as I could tell, it was stock. Quick as hell.

There's a Ram SRT-10 for sale right by me...I would LOVE to have that thing...wonder how it would run...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    yeah dude, remember when we were at Atco...a couple 06 Trailblazer SS's were running...one guy pegged a 13.6 quarter @ around 99-100mph. As far as I could tell, it was stock. Quick as hell.

There's a Ram SRT-10 for sale right by me...I would LOVE to have that thing...wonder how it would run...
    SRT8 Grand Cherokee FTW!! AWD Gr cheroke > RWD Ram
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123