'06 WRB WRX vs. Bolt-on Srt-4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on '06 WRB WRX vs. Bolt-on Srt-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Had a very short run with an Srt-4 yesterday, starting at the bottom of 2nd gear, ending at the very ...

'06 WRB WRX vs. Bolt-on Srt-4

Had a very short run with an Srt-4 yesterday, starting at the bottom of 2nd gear, ending at the very top. Didn't even go into third. He had TBE and bov. I think that's all he said he had. Anyway, we were literally DEAD even through second, so I was VERY happy with the results, considering they're 13 second cars stock with a good driver.

However, it did seem like if we would've kept going, he would've started inching away from me. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled with the results.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE='06 WRB WRX vs. Bolt-on Srt-4 [/QUOTE]

you prolly wouldnt have kept up if yours was white. what color was he?

just kiddin. TEH FASTTTTTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR TEH NEON ROX MY SOX RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twrx it View Post
    Had a very short run with an Srt-4 yesterday, starting at the bottom of 2nd gear, ending at the very top. Didn't even go into third. He had TBE and bov. I think that's all he said he had. Anyway, we were literally DEAD even through second, so I was VERY happy with the results, considering they're 13 second cars stock with a good driver.

However, it did seem like if we would've kept going, he would've started inching away from me. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled with the results.
    06's keep up pretty good with srt's in the first 2 gears, after that its all over.

i beat my buddies srt-4 he got used from a roll. he had a bad boost leak. i think he would spike 11-12psi and hold 8-9psi to redline.

nice runs.
    06 CGM STi
    ERZ Downpipe, K and N Drop in filter.
    Welfare Mods:Silencer Delete

05 Flame RED SRT-4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DTFH3030 View Post
    06's keep up pretty good with srt's in the first 2 gears, after that its all over.

i beat my buddies srt-4 he got used from a roll. he had a bad boost leak. i think he would spike 11-12psi and hold 8-9psi to redline.

nice runs.
    srt4's are geh
    CGM

What are your mods?
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I'm bone stock... like I said though, if the race would've kept going, I'm sure he would've started to pull on me. nevertheless, I was highly impressed with my wonderful Subaru, which really is (regardless of whether or not it's faster) much more of a car than a neon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PJO42387 View Post
    srt4's are geh
    hahahhahah

+1

nice kill. btw, from your closed thread, the difference in speed between a 2.0 WRX and a 2.5 WRX is no where close to a bus and a half at any speed. You beat the driver not the car. but still wish i had a 2.5 wrx myself.

Quote Originally Posted by SCWRX View Post
    nice kill. btw, from your closed thread, the difference in speed between a 2.0 WRX and a 2.5 WRX is no where close to a bus and a half at any speed. You beat the driver not the car. but still wish i had a 2.5 wrx myself.
    I figured that his car might actually be slower, becuase he hasn't re-flashed or had any tuning. Could that be a possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by PJO42387 View Post
    srt4's are geh

+ a bizalion

turbo back on an srt= spinning tires in 2nd gear...
    07 STI (white)
    1993.5 SP74 supra-sold
    2005 T67 Evo-sold
    1994 TT supra-sold
    2002 E46 M3-RIP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOFF View Post
    turbo back on an srt= spinning tires in 2nd gear...
    FWD suxor

06 wrx is a 13 sec car with a good driver too

Quote Originally Posted by twrx it View Post

where have you seen a SRT run 13's stock? im not doubting it, but it would probably have to be in the right conditions ie: Track elevation, which octane, outside temp... anyways, jus maybe them magazine times got people thinking different things. Pretty much not likely at most tracks...
    '05 Black STi 13.389 @ 101.54 on awesome NM 90 Octane At Lubbock Speedway 3200ft Elev. with just a catless Turboback.

theres plenty of people who hit 13s stock guy i was talkin to was runnning 13.7 13.8 bone stock

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.