Wrx Vs S70
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wrx Vs S70 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok so the other night on I-95 near daytona i was cruising back with me and mr girl in the ...

Thumbs up Stg 2 Wrx Vs Fast S70

ok so the other night on I-95 near daytona i was cruising back with me and mr girl in the car we just went shopping so i had about 50lbs of cloths in the car lol. But anywho this s70 floors it next to me show he wants some. So im in the middle of third gear doing about 60ish i punch and let off and he punchs it to so he got the jump on me but i reeled it in real quick we went from 60-120ish i pulled about a total of a half car to a car max on him! It was definatly a modded s70 i sure was impressed. i wonder what he had done to it??

EDIT: my mods are= Full turbo back exhaust, Uppipe, ECU-tek reflash making 250whp on dynojet.
    Last edited by SjpWrx; 01-16-2007 at 07:20 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

who mods an s70? bet it was stock

Quote Originally Posted by airmanhanna View Post
    who mods an s70? bet it was stock
    i highly doubt it. My ex's father used to work for volvo lots of people mod them. Minor stuff though like MBC's, small exhaust work

Volvo s40r's are a cool car if your wife won't let you have anything else . But on another note, people mod volvos all the time. My old doctor had 3 kids and would drive only turbo volvo and audi wagons. He put work in to them, bigger turbo and ecu work. some slight suspension and a quiet exhaust. He would tell me of all the storys of him messing with young kids in their honda's, turbo eclipse's, or what ever. He said he never raced with his family in the car, but it was great for a 45yr old man to suprise the hell out of those kids.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.