2002 WRX vs 2003 350Z - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX vs 2003 350Z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by blackzwrx Stage 2 is an EM setting. It's also a full TBE, cat-less UP, drop-in air filter, ...

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    Stage 2 is an EM setting. It's also a full TBE, cat-less UP, drop-in air filter, snorkle delete, poss. an I/C with hoses or a light weight pully.
    Technically, it is just a downpipe and Cobb's AP set at Stage 2. But most people go with a full Turbo Back Exhaust and Uppipe.
    2013 WRX SWP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what would be the best size exhaust .. i dont need any cats :P

so i was thinkgin 3" turbo back with a downpipe is that to big?

perfect size for up to like 400whp

Registered User project_skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM__WRX View Post
    this is a noob question (then again im a noob) but what is a "stage 2" exactly? im guessing just an upgraded turbo?

by the way cavallino333 ofcourse im getting a WRX cuz thats the car that i want...has nothing to do with my friend...that would be a pretty stupid reason to make a huge investment in to a car (just to beat one guy lol)...

but yeah i been looking at Imprezas for a while...i had it narrowed down to 3 cars....

RSX Type S - dont like the interior, dont like the way it looks stock

A4 1.8T - tooo slow and unreliable

WRX - looks clean, fast, reliable, roomy etc...

by the way how is a 2002 WRX on gas?

Woah?! You don't like the RSX interior or the way it looks??? Its interior is way nicer then the wrx's and as far as looks it looks better then a civic SIR!

I don't even know how you could come down to an A4... your Civic is faster then those things are.

But to each is his own...

To me it sounds like your friend isn't the greatest driver, it would be a good race. I've never raced a Z so i wouldn't know but by the sound of other peoples numbers it wouldn't be hard to accomplish with stage II.

I beat Z's with the stock 05 no problem.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12