02 WRX VS 05 STi

This is a discussion on 02 WRX VS 05 STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I ran my buddy a few times last night on the highway. Pulls from 50mph to about 120-130. I beat ...

02 WRX VS 05 STi

I ran my buddy a few times last night on the highway. Pulls from 50mph to about 120-130. I beat him both times with my wrx by about a car, car and 1/2. I got a little south of 300awhp and he hasnt been on the dyno yet but it has a perrin catless turboback, intake, accessport and 20psi all untuned

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BTW:in the fall i was in his car and we beat a stock 03 SVT cobra from a dig to about 100mph in his STi.

Sweet. What are your Mods?
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    Stage 3

HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #25

txs turboback, accessport, vf34, 600cc, walbro pump, txs FMIC, hks ssqv, Pro-tuned, greddy intake, and all the other goodies .... oh yea no rear seats, and drag radials

Quote Originally Posted by boudlej View Post
    BTW:in the fall i was in his car and we beat a stock 03 SVT cobra from a dig to about 100mph in his STi.
    and was the cobra spinning.....go out on the highway....a race from a dig with sti/wrx vs any cobra or mustang to only 100 is stupid....if you lost i would probably say go jump off the nearest cliff
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Quote Originally Posted by boudlej View Post
    I ran my buddy a few times last night on the highway. Pulls from 50mph to about 120-130. I beat him both times with my wrx by about a car, car and 1/2. I got a little south of 300awhp and he hasnt been on the dyno yet but it has a perrin catless turboback, intake, accessport and 20psi all untuned
    Accessport and 20psi.....care to explain this? an untuned off the shelf cobb map on the accessport on stage 2 93 runs 18.4 psi AT THE MOST....if your spiking or creeping above that your only hurting the cars performance and the car...
    NEW ENGLAND F4