02 WRX VS 05 STi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02 WRX VS 05 STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I ran my buddy a few times last night on the highway. Pulls from 50mph to about 120-130. I beat ...

02 WRX VS 05 STi

I ran my buddy a few times last night on the highway. Pulls from 50mph to about 120-130. I beat him both times with my wrx by about a car, car and 1/2. I got a little south of 300awhp and he hasnt been on the dyno yet but it has a perrin catless turboback, intake, accessport and 20psi all untuned

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BTW:in the fall i was in his car and we beat a stock 03 SVT cobra from a dig to about 100mph in his STi.

Sweet. What are your Mods?
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    Stage 3

HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #25

txs turboback, accessport, vf34, 600cc, walbro pump, txs FMIC, hks ssqv, Pro-tuned, greddy intake, and all the other goodies .... oh yea no rear seats, and drag radials

Quote Originally Posted by boudlej View Post
    BTW:in the fall i was in his car and we beat a stock 03 SVT cobra from a dig to about 100mph in his STi.
    and was the cobra spinning.....go out on the highway....a race from a dig with sti/wrx vs any cobra or mustang to only 100 is stupid....if you lost i would probably say go jump off the nearest cliff
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Quote Originally Posted by boudlej View Post
    I ran my buddy a few times last night on the highway. Pulls from 50mph to about 120-130. I beat him both times with my wrx by about a car, car and 1/2. I got a little south of 300awhp and he hasnt been on the dyno yet but it has a perrin catless turboback, intake, accessport and 20psi all untuned
    Accessport and 20psi.....care to explain this? an untuned off the shelf cobb map on the accessport on stage 2 93 runs 18.4 psi AT THE MOST....if your spiking or creeping above that your only hurting the cars performance and the car...
    NEW ENGLAND F4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.