anyone know about SRT-4s? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on anyone know about SRT-4s? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 99gulfbluegtp i run solids. actually, i have a lower but i havent put it on yet. the ...

Quote Originally Posted by 99gulfbluegtp View Post
    i run solids. actually, i have a lower but i havent put it on yet. the upper seems to be doing its job for now
    When I had my regular Neon (same mounts AFAIK) I had solids too and it shook to high hell when near idle with a load. Took the lower back off and really still had all the pluses without the damn shaking.

I shure miss that stupid little car.
    02redwagone on Nasioc

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VDUBHEAD View Post
    Why would you want a car that is ugly on the inside and has electric windows in front and roll up in back? half ass if you ask me! I dont care for them at all!
    It does pack a punch...
    Id rather have 3/4 of his "punch" and style!
    Germans have style?
    CGM

Quote Originally Posted by PJO42387 View Post
    Germans have style?
    ehh they have more then you lol

sup bro
    Tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

Germans have style?
    Were have you been German cars have some of the best stlying.

i have to admit srt-4s are pretty sick but i only think so because of the performance potential they have i mean 300 whp on the stock turbo is pretty crazy i have a vf34 and im not even at 300 but just cuz of the interior and the fact that its an american car i dont think i could ever see myself driving one

Germans have style?
    PSSHH!! Are you CrAzy?!? German cars are amazing! BMW ftw!

What I've really always wondered is what engineer was like "I really want to go fast... in a neon!"

Seriously, it just shouldn't happen. It scares me.

What I've really always wondered is what engineer was like "I really want to go fast... in a neon!"

I chose my srt-4 right after I owned the car in your avatar (same color and all). That thing caused me so many problems that I couldn't afford it anymore. Love'd it when it ran good tho. FYI ..... The automatic windshield wipers FTW.

Probably the same people who said I want to go fast in a Golf, or Impreza or Lancer.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 01-14-2007 at 11:38 AM.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Would you rather drive fast in an Intrepid or Stratus? The Neon was Dodge's attempt at making a cheap, fast, sports-compact vehicle. In my opinion they succeeded. Like Cavalino said.. the Impreza isn't much a ride, and neither is a Lancer (at ALL). In this case, a Neon wasn't much of a ride but with some factory upgrades they made it one.

Props to dodge IMO.

I'd take a Impreza over a Neon anyday blah blah blah Subaru, hragah hargah...the Srt-4 is a good car for the money, let's leave it at that, some people actually like FWD.
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

i too have owned both srt and impreza...both are nice to drive, srt's on the highway and wrx in the canyon
    R.I.P. 2004 SRT-4
    Missing you...2005 STI

^^^^You said it best brother.... and since there are no canyon's around here.....

^^^ +1 Nuttin around here but flat ass Florida roads.. kind of bums me out alot. But as for this thread man, people jsut have to let this whole NEON thing go man, wheither i has no traction on street tires, no power windows, ( and when you guys that say you like to go fast, that saves weight hence more speed) etc.. just let it all go who the hell cares anymore anyways, I drove havoks srt-4 a couple weeks back for a few and i have to say that even tho it was on street tires that thing is fun. Major diff tho now with all his mods than the day we bought it, Actually stock the car seemed pretty decent traction wise, maybe it had good tires too not sure dont remember which ones it had. The QT cut out downpipe is freakin great, and since tuning is a bit of a trouble man that thing pops and crackles every single lift of the throttle, popping fireballs left and right! And you have to admit any time your doing 40 mph and you hit boost and you begin to wheel spin, haha that always makes ya smile. What happen to the days when we were getting a license and jsut wanted to drive a car for the fact we could! ..lol god i remember driving some real buckets b4 i bought my first car.. When it comes to performance, I would drive a turd if it was fast and handled on rails!

oh well theres my 2 pennies on this thread.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by havoksrt4 View Post
    I chose my srt-4 right after I owned the car in your avatar (same color and all). That thing caused me so many problems that I couldn't afford it anymore. Love'd it when it ran good tho. FYI ..... The automatic windshield wipers FTW.
    +1... VW FTL, got sick of fixing stupid things that should have never broke in the first place. However, it was nice *when* it was running.

The SRT-4 looks way better than any other Neon. Granted it's still a Neon, but it doesn't look nearly as bad as the plain one.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast