anyone know about SRT-4s? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on anyone know about SRT-4s? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by enash99 +1 4 2004NeonSRT4 AHAHAA that is hillarious! anyways, Srt-4 is fast, thats about it. oh yea ...

Quote Originally Posted by enash99 View Post
    +1 4 2004NeonSRT4

AHAHAA that is hillarious!

anyways, Srt-4 is fast, thats about it. oh yea its a neon that looks riced up. If ur in to american cars, namely muscle cars why the hell would u get the neon that looks like a rice rocket, when theres a dodge viper! a mustang GT, cobra, corvette, camaro, and other bad ass cars out there. but yea, srt-4s are fast.
    Last edited by jeffbmx00; 01-11-2007 at 02:31 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post

anyways, Srt-4 is fast, thats about it. oh yea its a neon that looks riced up. If ur in to american cars, namely muscle cars why the hell would u get the neon that looks like a rice rocket, when theres a dodge viper! a mustang GT, cobra, corvette, camaro, and other bad ass cars out there. but yea, srt-4s are fast.

i guess some people actually like a look of a neon.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    i guess some people actually like a look of a neon.
    I kinda like the look of them the body is noticably different than a regular neon
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

ya i like the look of the srt-4's. it actually looks nice to me and it looks different then a regular neon but not by much but still better looking
    2005 Ubaru Impreza WRX Sedan Crystal Grey Metallic
    Mods: In my profile
    http://www.myspace.com/scottycruz

why the hell would u get the neon that looks like a rice rocket, when theres a dodge viper!
    i know what you mean. i shopped around for the usual affordable sports cars: EVO, STi, G35, etc. but in the end it was the F430's styling that won me over.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy View Post
    i know what you mean. i shopped around for the usual affordable sports cars: EVO, STi, G35, etc. but in the end it was the F430's styling that won me over.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

^^^^Keep in mind, all the cars you mentioned are two doors, and kinda cramped when it comes to back seat room (some don't have one at all) and when you have children that becomes a problem. But, judging from your name ...Jeffbmx00.... you know nothing about that, so I won't fault you.

Quote Originally Posted by havoksrt4 View Post
    ^^^^Keep in mind, all the cars you mentioned are two doors, and kinda cramped when it comes to back seat room (some don't have one at all) and when you have children that becomes a problem. But, judging from your name ...Jeffbmx00.... you know nothing about that, so I won't fault you.
    +1 aint nothin like droppin the kids off at daycare and then going to the track.
    CGM

^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by PJO42387 View Post
    +1 aint nothin like droppin the kids off at daycare and then going to the track.
    +1
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Why would you want a car that is ugly on the inside and has electric windows in front and roll up in back? half ass if you ask me! I dont care for them at all!
    It does pack a punch...
    Id rather have 3/4 of his "punch" and style!

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    why the hell would u get the neon that looks like a rice rocket, when theres a dodge viper!
    Yeah, I could see it being a tough decision between the SRT-4 and the Viper. I mean the only difference is $65,000 and a couple less doors.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Why the hell would you get a BMX when you can get a Suzuki 'Busa???????
    Last edited by farBeyondDriven; 01-12-2007 at 03:14 PM.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

stock valve will leak past like 15psi or so, depends on the car, hence running an aftermarket bov.

if you want real gains on the stock turbo, go full turboback w/ o2 housing, agp wga, some type of fuel mod be it a return line or fpr. you can also keep the stock turbo but get a "super stock" setup from ptp or forward motion performance. both use the stock housing but are ported and use a bigger wheel. id also recommend a fmic but only if you plan to go for higher numbers in the future as the stock setup is pretty good. id also invest in a wideband (aem uego) and perhaps an aeroforce scan gauge to monitor knock, etc. id also HIGHLY recommend upper and lower motor mounts and a trans mount to basically eliminate any wheelhop. also, perhaps look into a safc or some type of tuning device (dtec or the aem stand alone)
    Last edited by 99gulfbluegtp; 01-12-2007 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 99gulfbluegtp View Post
    HIGHLY recommend upper and lower motor mounts and a trans mount to basically eliminate any wheelhop.
    There was a guy around here that kept cracking his oil pans (like 3 in a row) untill he broke down and got 30 bucks togeather for prothane top and bottom mounts.
    02redwagone on Nasioc

i run solids. actually, i have a lower but i havent put it on yet. the upper seems to be doing its job for now

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast