vf34 wrx vs C6
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on vf34 wrx vs C6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well cant say it was much of a race, i lost big time.. First off I am with my friend ...

vf34 wrx vs C6

Well cant say it was much of a race, i lost big time.. First off I am with my friend that is 205 lbs and we were coming back from picking up some parts.. anyways a white c6 vette with obvious motor and exhaust work.. atleast cams/exhaust. comes flying up from behind me and does a LOUD fly by. So since there wasnt really any traffic i drop to third and catch up, but soon as i get close to him he just hits it, gets the jump and begins to pull away, So i slow down waiting to see if he will also, which he does but he hits his brakes and slows down to my front bumper and jsut when i thought we were going to get a side by side run he just nails it again, im like WTF? and he does this like 3 more times, so i cant say it was much of a race, i would hit it with him every time but he would pull on me. I would have lost no matter what because everytime we hit it he would pull on me pretty even all the way up top (about 5 cars on my by 120), i have run a stock C6 and it was a ton closer this car just pulls from the time he hit it till he let off, but it just pisses me off when someone does that .. arg...

till the next day, oh and i was data logging my pulls at the time here is what one of my 3rd gear pulls look like now, my tune is almost complete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3rdgear_chart.JPG  
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

U guys shd have hit the windies n curves n c how the C6 does
    Corolla AE101 | 04 Accent HB | 02 CRV | 03 WRX

http://www.subaruclubsg.com
    http://www.rexfactor.org

yea them c6s are evil i got beat by one in my cobra a while back

sweet data logging sheeet
    Tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by WasteGate View Post
    U guys shd have hit the windies n curves n c how the C6 does

The C6 would still have won.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I was about to say, the C6 still might stand a chance with a seasoned driver being the drivetrain. The traction control in that car has saved plenty of drivers and cars over the years. Then again, I have also heard of it o ver-compensating and screwing drivers out of recovery, therefor causing a horrendous accident.

It could go either way. Would be a cool video to watch though.
    04 platinum silver metallic WRX 4EAT, 04/05 STi coming soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Newks View Post
    yea them c6s are evil i got beat by one in my cobra a while back

sweet data logging sheeet
    Thanks the data logging that i use is ECUexplorer and there is a thread on openecu.org where someone uploaded a excel macro sheet that will import your CVS file from your datalogger and it creates the output in that graph.

as for the twisties I think i would have lost period.. unless it was raining, but then we wouldnt be ripping through twisties anyways, lol
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.