why...Tegs and 90's accord - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19

This is a discussion on why...Tegs and 90's accord within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; was the girl who was trying to race you HOT????...

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    81
    was the girl who was trying to race you HOT????
    04 wrx white with one blue door.
    cobb stg 2 and more to love

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    GraysonSubaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    4,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Geese1 View Post
    I've been wanting to take a car to the Dragon ever since I first heard about it a couple of years ago.

    Now that I have the Evo, it's definately something I'd like to do.

    Hmm... I do have an extra week's vacation this year (all for myself - the wife and I already are planning one for the two of us in July so the additional week is just for me) - maybe I'll just have to make the trip down there...


    come on down. ..knoxville is about 8 hours from I-70/Rt 51 interchange about 30 miles south of pittsburgh (grew up in a town called Belle Vernon)
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

  4. #18
    Registered User Geese1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Northwestern, PA
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru View Post
    come on down. ..knoxville is about 8 hours from I-70/Rt 51 interchange about 30 miles south of pittsburgh (grew up in a town called Belle Vernon)
    Yeah, I'm about 1 to 1.5 hours north of Pittsburgh (town called Oil City), and since I used to drive here from Connecticut before the wife and I were married, the drive time wouldn't bother me.

    Hmmm... this is becoming more and more tempting. Car is in winter hibernation right now - she'll come out in April at which point I'll be putting her first mods on and getting a custom tune done by DynoFlash - but after that she'll be be out and about through October or so.

    Is there a particular time of year that you find is better for driving the Dragon? I was thinking sometime in the early autumn, as not only would the weather be a little bit cooler (always nice for turbo cars), but the foliage will be changing colors as well making for some great scenery.
    "The way a press launch for a new car works is, a car manufacturer flies a group of automotive journalists to a nice location, pays their expenses, wines and dines them for several days, and lets them drive the new car all over the place. Then they go home and write objective stories."

    - Dave Barry

  5. #19
    GraysonSubaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    4,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Geese1 View Post
    Yeah, I'm about 1 to 1.5 hours north of Pittsburgh (town called Oil City), and since I used to drive here from Connecticut before the wife and I were married, the drive time wouldn't bother me.

    Hmmm... this is becoming more and more tempting. Car is in winter hibernation right now - she'll come out in April at which point I'll be putting her first mods on and getting a custom tune done by DynoFlash - but after that she'll be be out and about through October or so.

    Is there a particular time of year that you find is better for driving the Dragon? I was thinking sometime in the early autumn, as not only would the weather be a little bit cooler (always nice for turbo cars), but the foliage will be changing colors as well making for some great scenery.
    September or early Oct is the best time to go to the dragon if you have to choose one time of year.

    besides power, you would benefit greatly from sways bars and any other suspension goodies you can stick on...especially for the dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •