Black STI vs. Mustang "ZKILLER " - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Black STI vs. Mustang "ZKILLER " within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I can pretty much guarantee that the STi owner is on NASIOC . The best way to find out would ...

I can pretty much guarantee that the STi owner is on NASIOC. The best way to find out would be to post there, but don't mention the fact that you were racing. Just say you saw a black STi around the area that, uh, seemed like it had a huge turbo. Maybe the thread posted in Proven Power or the respective region chapter would give you your answer.

Good luck finding out and great 'Stang
    2006 WRX TR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yes i hope you find him also, and with the mods he has im sure he is on nasioc, but like the others have said most on that forum flame pretty hard for street racing. Great stang! GL with your search.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

I think I know who he talking about "the black sti he raced" and in that case, yes he is on Nasioc.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

very clean ride
    I cried when Optimus Prime died did you ?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #?, down for the cause
    Soon to be Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    I think I know who he talking about "the black sti he raced" and in that case, yes he is on Nasioc.
    Unpossible!!!

People on NASIOC never race (just ask them, they'll tell you)!
    "The way a press launch for a new car works is, a car manufacturer flies a group of automotive journalists to a nice location, pays their expenses, wines and dines them for several days, and lets them drive the new car all over the place. Then they go home and write objective stories."

- Dave Barry

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Those are some nice mods. I used to have a '95 GT in high school... Your Stang, even with the stripes and wheels, still looks like a sleeper somewhat. Granted it's a Mustang with racing stripes, but I've seen alot of new body style Stangs w/ stripes lately. That guy in STi was probably just as suprised as you.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

You know, I just now looked at those photos. Your stripes look familiar. You wouldn't happen to have a rollbar painted black with the stripes on it as well under that top would you???
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.