WRX VS The WORLD - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX VS The WORLD within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; uh I think 1 vf39 is in the 11's,most of them are mid 12's....

uh I think 1 vf39 is in the 11's,most of them are mid 12's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So, say i go this route, everythg stock under the hood, cat-bk exos done n add an EM n tt's enuff for the rest of my Scooby life?

And keep the intake stock too? But my average temp over here is abt 90 deg F n humidity is always above 90%.. Isit a no-no 2 CAI?

Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post
    on a stock turbo then minus injectors, fuel pump, and boost controller and don't really need the intake so whats left an exhaust and EM ... yup thats about right
    Corolla AE101 | 04 Accent HB | 02 CRV | 03 WRX

http://www.subaruclubsg.com
    http://www.rexfactor.org

Quote Originally Posted by WasteGate View Post
    So, say i go this route, everythg stock under the hood, cat-bk exos done n add an EM n tt's enuff for the rest of my Scooby life?

And keep the intake stock too? But my average temp over here is abt 90 deg F n humidity is always above 90%.. Isit a no-no 2 CAI?
    the stock intake is good enough to handle upwards of 300hp don't need to replace untill you upgrade your turbo, the only intake to get is a short ram with the proper maf piping diameter (CAI no good stay away from them)

not saying that an exhaut and EM is enough for the your scoobys life, I am Cobb stage 2 and not looking at little things like p&p headers, p&p stock turbo and other little things along with upgrading the suspension
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

Quote Originally Posted by WasteGate View Post

Yes and no, CAI here is the thing.. I have on that is tuned correctly and I am getting much lower intake temps, When its 88+ out side im still in the low 80's or lower depending on the speed (i also have most of verything heat wrapped under the hood. I also am very very careful how i drive my car, water being the thing i stay away from. My spash guard is sealed with silicone and i did some other stuff too. but without tuning for it your only going to hurt your performance..

heres a graph that shows my intake temps at the MAF.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpo...16&postcount=1

so as for this thread, why is it here? everything that is stated in the first post is in all the sticky's etc.. i mean you cant browse around this site without stumbling on each on of those mods and threads about them..
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12