282awhp 06STi vs The World
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 282awhp 06STi vs The World within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well this a proud owner of a 2006 STi ,before that i was rollin in a 2006 wrx TR but ...

282awhp 06STi vs The World

well this a proud owner of a 2006 STi ,before that i was rollin in a 2006 wrx TR but ( need more power).my mods right now are: turboback exhaust,EBC (20 pounds).forge diverter valve,NGK spark plugs,Fuel Pump 255Lph, Perrin FMIC and flash tuned and i made 282 awhp with 298 of torque. My races so far.
    EVo 9MR (mods:catback,downpipe,air filter and MBC )rollin' on 2nd at 40 mph i beat him by 3 cars.
    G35 (mods;unknown) jjeje not even close 2nd gear roll at 40 mph , i kill'em
    SC300 Lexus turbo) 1st gear roll i beat him by 2 cars and we stopped around 120 mph.
    240sx Nissan turbo and eclipse turbo 2gear roll , 3 the first one and 2busses the eclipse car jjeej (they used to beat me when i was in my wrx not any more) sorry
    damn i was close

SRT4 (mods:FMIC,fuel PUMP,MBC,downpipe,spark plugs,Cold are intake)2nd gear roll he start pullin on me by the end of 3rd, just 1 car but is a lost!
    Mustang Cobra. jjejee 2nd gear roll KILL Me!!
    TTnissan 300 ZX same thing. oohhh and NIssan 350Z supercharged by 2 cars , he start pullin on me by the end of 5th
    SO far im happy with my STi and i still have my baby turbo(VF39) wanna see some of my videos go to streetfire.net on search DCSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I thought evo 9 MR's with those mods were running high 11s in the 1/4? seems like youre basically stg 2 protuned with a front mount right?

I'll search for your video's when its you getting arrested for street racing the world. What kind of dyno was that on b/c those are weak numbers for the mods.
    2005 WRB STI

nice, but the numbers arent matching the results...im going to give you the benifit of the doubt and say your a good driver

you lost to the srt, but beat the evo?

edit:

is this video which one is yours? the last one im assuming? nice!!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...240181c397.htm
    Last edited by motormike; 12-19-2006 at 12:35 PM.
    **** off with your candy paint jobs and spoilers that are 8x too big , I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmmm.. a modded STi vs a Stage 2 Wrx. I can't believe you got that kill...
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

lol

Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes View Post
    lol

nice stable you have there (referring to your avatar) ! I used to have a poster on my wall when i was younger of the 3000GT when they offered it with all of the moveable aerodynamic aids and the 4ws and all that...
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

I guess you could call it a stable... cuz it's where I keep my (approximately) 920 horses!

Thanks though, I'm glad you like it.

They offered two body styles of 3000GT with the active aero system... the first gen (has testarossa style side scoops and pop up headlights, rear garnish says MITSUBISHI) and the second gen (looks a lot more like mine from front and back, except I have the revised non-active aero front from a 97).

All 3000GT VR-4's have all wheel steering, regardless of the year. They phased out the active aero, active exhaust, and electronically controlled suspension over the years... the real history of the car is far beyond the scope of this thread.

My car didn't start out as a VR-4 though, it was a docile non-turbo... kind of a girls car... I turned around and did something not very ladylike and made it into a fire breathing beast.

Here are some pics of the 3000/WRX. Sorry about the quality... my digicam died and I've just been using my phone..

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9305/rsm3kgtgm4.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8262/wrxhids2nn0.jpg

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/5...0sigpic5bc.jpg <- when I had silver rims, I'm letting my friend Ryan drive. (he's the only other person thats ever been behind that wheel since I've owned it)

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1665/0916061727zx3.jpg <--- after washing, at Ryan's house... garbage syracuse weather as usual

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6017/0908061819ky9.jpg <--- my 3000GT and Ryans SRT-4 (Red Star Motorsports is our shop)

the 3000 is about half done, the engine is pretty close to being finished. My turbos should support about 650 crank HP on race gas. Similar setups to mine make around 450 and 550AWHP, although no one else has combined my turbos and a standalone so maybe I'll do better..

I still need to install the 8 point roll bar, racing seats, 5 point harnesses, I want to get nicer a-pillar gauges... and a bunch of other stuff. Just learning to tune the standalone took almost all my time last summer, along with buying a new engine... haha

If you're curious about my mods, PM me.

/HIJACK
    Last edited by ShardAerithes; 12-20-2006 at 03:32 AM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 305wrxPIMP View Post
    well this a proud owner of a 2006 STi ,before that i was rollin in a 2006 wrx TR but ( need more power).my mods right now are: turboback exhaust,EBC (20 pounds).forge diverter valve,NGK spark plugs,Fuel Pump 255Lph, Perrin FMIC and flash tuned and i made 282 awhp with 298 of torque. My races so far.
    EVo 9MR (mods:catback,downpipe,air filter and MBC )rollin' on 2nd at 40 mph i beat him by 3 cars.
    G35 (mods;unknown) jjeje not even close 2nd gear roll at 40 mph , i kill'em
    SC300 Lexus turbo) 1st gear roll i beat him by 2 cars and we stopped around 120 mph.
    240sx Nissan turbo and eclipse turbo 2gear roll , 3 the first one and 2busses the eclipse car jjeej (they used to beat me when i was in my wrx not any more) sorry
    damn i was close

SRT4 (mods:FMIC,fuel PUMP,MBC,downpipe,spark plugs,Cold are intake)2nd gear roll he start pullin on me by the end of 3rd, just 1 car but is a lost!
    Mustang Cobra. jjejee 2nd gear roll KILL Me!!
    TTnissan 300 ZX same thing. oohhh and NIssan 350Z supercharged by 2 cars , he start pullin on me by the end of 5th
    SO far im happy with my STi and i still have my baby turbo(VF39) wanna see some of my videos go to streetfire.net on search DCSOC
    Congrats good pulls and wins. Sounds like you have a really safe tune that isnt near the bleeding edge. If you wanted to b4 swaping your vf39 out you could probably tune it for a bit more, My buddy has an 05 sti with - k&N typhoon intake, TXS 3 inch TBE catless and a tune and pulleys his numbers were:

302 WHP
    348 TRQ

mustang dyno.. and even at these numbers he is still pretty safe, only 95% Inj DC, and 11's for A/F'rs
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

The King Of the SOuth

well guys the guy whos recording is my friends 04WRX (260 awhp) and my car is the 2006 wrx STi in the last race (white one) thats the only time i raced on that video. and yeah i kill'em just stay tune cause im going to post my videos now. and my car made 282 awhp and 304 wtq (stock turbo @ 19pounds of boost)

the King Of the SOuth

these numbers are after fixing my boost leak problem.

[QUOTE=ScstealthVR6;1775197]I thought evo 9 MR's with those mods were running high 11s in the 1/4? seems like youre basically stg 2 protuned with a front mount right?[
    almost!!! but now im' using another kind of engine management because the cobb (dont'gave me what i was waiting for)too conservative tuned now im using Ecuflash its just a reflash to the stock computer

[QUOTE=motormike;1775539]nice, but the numbers arent matching the results...im going to give you the benifit of the doubt and say your a good driver

you lost to the srt, but beat the evo?
    well to tell you the truth those SRT4 rollin are just nasty!! and the evos rollin naaa!! i beat a 300 awhp evo 8 5sp by 2 cars he said because he was with 3 people in the car but i call him out again and he said nnooo!! and the SRT4 i raced it was a 272 whp car but remember is A RWD car plus the weight difference is big difference between us but in a real race (off the line) they suck!!! and evo&STi off the line are almost the same but the evo always made better results

The King Of the SOuth

my bad!!! srt4 are FWD sorry

race my 360 whp Evo 9 from a roll with only 1600 in mods and running 11's all day...haha then we'll c how evo's are from the roll (btw no meth no race gas...straight pump and puttin up BIG numbers )
    Graphite Grey Evo 9

-1600 dollars in Mods...

equals 11.86....and only getting lower....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.