282awhp 06STi vs The World - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on 282awhp 06STi vs The World within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; JEJEJEJE o,k guys EVOS are the kings yeahp rightt jejejej all the guys overhere! think that our cars (STi's or ...

The King Of the SOuth

JEJEJEJE o,k guys EVOS are the kings yeahp rightt jejejej all the guys overhere! think that our cars (STi's or 06 WRX) are slow or something like that but naa!! M3,6.0GTO (my last race and i whoop'em by 3 cars), the only cars im' afraid of are those COBRAS or STR4s (rollin races) because for some reason most of the guys just wanna roll but nobody wanna give you a real race(off the line), dont get me wrong !!! i got beat nasty by several Cobras,few losses VS SRT4s,civic turbos, but EVOS ?? not yet and i raced like 4already im' not

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's probably some guy from an evo forum or str-4 forum.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

nobody on an evo forum would have a high 12 second car and consider themselves king of anything.

HAHAH for the guy who showed the road and track or motor trend comparison between the Evo and STI...this race proves its a drivers race i mean look at this:

http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...b300068c66.htm
    EVO FTW

Evo whoops every car in that ^....305WRXPimp i'm sick of your **** i'm sorry and with just an exhaust and a Tune i could whop the **** out of your car from a roll...so stop talking...they are both great cars but stop bashing on Evo's...not trying to start a war but damn some people are fanboys...run 11's you piece of **** and then talk with the money u had to top put down 282whp i put down 340whp so stop talking about your car...there are plenty of cars out there that can whip my ass and yours (evos or stis)...

Rob (sorry for the profanity i'm pissed he gives the younger generation like me a bad name)
    Last edited by sliqdaddy91; 01-14-2007 at 03:03 PM.
    Graphite Grey Evo 9

-1600 dollars in Mods...

equals 11.86....and only getting lower....

The King Of the SOuth

Evo whoops every car in that ^....305WRXPimp i'm sick of your **** i'm sorry and with just an exhaust and a Tune i could whop the **** out of your car from a roll...so stop talking...they are both great cars but stop bashing on Evo's...not trying to start a war but damn some people are fanboys...run 11's you piece of **** and then talk with the money u had to top put down 282whp i put down 340whp so stop talking about your car...there are plenty of cars out there that can whip my ass and yours (evos or stis)...
    DAMN TRUE!!! bashing on EVOS???not homeboy!! but every single guy here! are afraid of those evos!! im just saying IM NOT why? i never got beat by one yet! and ofcourse there's a lot a powerful evo's out there!! one of my best friends got one (MR 9) and its flashed!! but everytime we raced its just so tied!! he pullin on me or me pullin on him!! but he's gonna put some cams on it and then i iknow i would get my ass whoop!! and i hoped my friend's SRT4 2

[QUOTE=305wrxPIMP;1779140]
    Quote Originally Posted by ScstealthVR6 View Post
    I thought evo 9 MR's with those mods were running high 11s in the 1/4? seems like youre basically stg 2 protuned with a front mount right?[
    almost!!! but now im' using another kind of engine management because the cobb (dont'gave me what i was waiting for)too conservative tuned now im using Ecuflash its just a reflash to the stock computer
    you need http://www.enginuity.org my friend, tune to your liking.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

305wrxPIMP- before posting again, please take what you are about to say and put it in microsoft word. After you run spell/grammar check, post whatever rediculous comment you have.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

lets play nice.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    nobody on an evo forum would have a high 12 second car and consider themselves king of anything.
    Truer words were never spoken.
    "The way a press launch for a new car works is, a car manufacturer flies a group of automotive journalists to a nice location, pays their expenses, wines and dines them for several days, and lets them drive the new car all over the place. Then they go home and write objective stories."

- Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Geese1 View Post
    Truer words were never spoken.
    I was just saying that it seems so rediculous, like the '06wrx that beat a ferrari or whatever thread (posted by a person off the evo-board). Evo owners call 12's, "stock."
    '06 wrx wr-blue

Quote Originally Posted by speedDman1 View Post
    I was just saying that it seems so rediculous, like the '06wrx that beat a ferrari or whatever thread (posted by a person off the evo-board). Evo owners call 12's, "stock."
    Just like subaru owners call 12's "stock" since Ybnormal07 did it in his STi. Some on EVOM have done it with their stock IX's, doesn't mean they all will run it but it doesn't mean people haven't done it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Just like subaru owners call 12's "stock" since Ybnormal07 did it in his STi. Some on EVOM have done it with their stock IX's, doesn't mean they all will run it but it doesn't mean people haven't done it.
    That comment was in reference to the idea that Evo owners don't think they are king of the world at 12s in the 1/4. It was intended to be more metaphorical rather than absolute. Sorry about the confusion.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.