282awhp 06STi vs The World - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 282awhp 06STi vs The World within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sometimes I take my WRX to the Shell station and fill it up with hopes and dreams. It's a bit ...

Sometimes I take my WRX to the Shell station and fill it up with hopes and dreams. It's a bit expensive, but I've been putting down crazy numbers like 206whp and I killed a 997TT from a roll.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha, i can always count on the wrx vs the world forum for a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by sliqdaddy91 View Post
    race my 360 whp Evo 9 from a roll with only 1600 in mods and running 11's all day...haha then we'll c how evo's are from the roll (btw no meth no race gas...straight pump and puttin up BIG numbers )

this is why i wish i had an evo. the engine is insane. their power is impressive to say the least. nice car

[QUOTE=305wrxPIMP;1779140]
    Quote Originally Posted by ScstealthVR6 View Post
    I thought evo 9 MR's with those mods were running high 11s in the 1/4? seems like youre basically stg 2 protuned with a front mount right?[
    almost!!! but now im' using another kind of engine management because the cobb (dont'gave me what i was waiting for)too conservative tuned now im using Ecuflash its just a reflash to the stock computer
    Enginuity? That is what i am using to adjust my protune. I am only making minor mods to the WDGC, Target boost, timing, and Turbo Dynamics gain tables.. But i have had really good results, im getting full boost 250 RPM< sooner now and holding 17 PSI at 6800 where before i was only getting 13-15 depending on the temp.. Now im making 20 PSI to 5k where im bleeding down to 17 = ) im mega happy!
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

if u get your cobb stg2 protuned that weeds out the conservative ots mapping of the AP right? then the tuner can do whatever they want?

if u get your cobb stg2 protuned that weeds out the conservative ots mapping of the AP right? then the tuner can do whatever they want?
    Yes, when you get protuned that map is specifically for your car.. might work for other cars with your similar mods but i normally works the best only on yours. Each tuner tunes with their own logic, some more aggressive than others so you have to talk to different ones to get on thats on the same track as to what your wanting..

My tuner is awsome, Scott Seigel from atlanta. He is a really safe tuner, I actually edited my tune to give me just a bit more at specific RPM's cause he was so cautious, but even on his safe tune i made 288WHP with only 17.9 PSI.. = ) Outside of after tune support I fully recommend the time he spends in your car. After that tho, forget it. the support is as frustrating as speaking to someone in India trying to trouble shoot your damn DVD-burner in your computer cause it just broke and you need it.
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

i plan on just going stg 2 and needing it reliable for a whiiiile. ill be getting tuned in colorado, theres 3 or 4 shops here that tune subies, and then moving to SoCal next year so having after purchase help might not be of any use to me. i want a strong tune but able to run without probs for a daily driver.

i plan on just going stg 2 and needing it reliable for a whiiiile. ill be getting tuned in colorado, theres 3 or 4 shops here that tune subies, and then moving to SoCal next year so having after purchase help might not be of any use to me. i want a strong tune but able to run without probs for a daily driver.
    depending on how long before you move, im not sure what the elevation differences are but Im sure you will then need to get re tuned.
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods

i thought elevation changes dont matter because of the MAF sensor. and thats why OTS maps work in changing elevations? Im sure i could get it retuned for CA gas but if i dont absolutely have to a 2nd tune would suck.

The King Of the SOuth

for some reason, i just dont like the Cobb accesport,cause i raced some friend s with 300 awhp and more but never got beat by one of them,maybe close they're always a fender behind me; maybe is because here in miami theres no many good protuners around here, and i just hate that because i know how capable the accesport can be!!

lol @ you dropping the Evo9 after you listed both cars mods, you didnt only beat it you smashed it, yeah ok.

If ever did race a EVO9 with those mods, it would be hard for you to even see his car after to long

nice thread, joker

The King Of the SOuth

If ever did race a EVO9 with those mods, it would be hard for you to even see his car after to long

The MR' s jejejje yeap right!!! or you are one of the worst drivers or ur car is the slowest subaru !! those MR's are nothing without a flash , and rollin they suck" those EVOs are nothing special, bring me one with those mods and i whoop'em jejje

Heres your quote, stating which cars you've raced

"EVo 9MR (mods:catback,downpipe,air filter and MBC )rollin' on 2nd at 40 mph i beat him by 3 cars" (305WRXPIMP)

Isnt this what you said?

yeaaa dude^ i call BS on a lot of his kills no way can a 282 whp STi walk an Evo with those mods...hell they are putting down similar power and everyone knows what happens when these two cars have equal whp...from a roll esp the powerband and gearing (hat tilts that Evo) at 40 would be in second gear at 4,800 rpms....thats prime time for our Evo's man the car pulls from there...watever man if u really did beat them kudos but i doubt it

^ thats my two cents and anyone with an evo 9 can vouch for every word i said...9's are insane
    Graphite Grey Evo 9

-1600 dollars in Mods...

equals 11.86....and only getting lower....

I beat an EVO SE (the guy said it was an IX SE, it had the roof diffusers and 2,300 miles on it).

We went on the highway about 4 times, normally starting in 3rd. I wanted to get him with my torque, but my clutch is slipping at lower RPM boost.

He walked me every time my clutch slipped. Finally I raced him from a higher RPM, didn't get slip and pulled out about a fender by 130.

He said he used to have a bugeye, and was impressed with the power of my 2.5, he also told me if my clutch wasn't slipping (he could hear it) then I would've taken him every time.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.