Lancer Oz ralliart? vs stage 2 WRX TR - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35

This is a discussion on Lancer Oz ralliart? vs stage 2 WRX TR within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ShardAerithes Quit sticking so many people in the WRX... just because it has 4 doors doesn't mean ...

  1. #31
    Registered User 240toSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes View Post
    Quit sticking so many people in the WRX...

    just because it has 4 doors doesn't mean the back seats are for anything but aesthetics!
    ahahah!! that's really funny to me, next time I know i'm going to race i'll throw my friends out of the car while in motion...seriously
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Registered User ShardAerithes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wrenching under the Mitsubishi
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by 240toSTi View Post
    ahahah!! that's really funny to me, next time I know i'm going to race i'll throw my friends out of the car while in motion...seriously
    Theres a trick to it, once people know that you don't like to put others in the back seat they will stop asking.

    You just have to make it clear that your back seats are off limits unless theres a situation where someone will be stuck somewhere or something. Just be like "sorry, I don't let people in my back seats" and hold strong... they will pester at first but like all things, with time it gets easier.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

    95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic


    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

  4. #33
    Registered User 240toSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes View Post
    Theres a trick to it, once people know that you don't like to put others in the back seat they will stop asking.

    You just have to make it clear that your back seats are off limits unless theres a situation where someone will be stuck somewhere or something. Just be like "sorry, I don't let people in my back seats" and hold strong... they will pester at first but like all things, with time it gets easier.
    then i'll be able to stomp on that Ralliart!!! , on a more serious note, i'm going to the track sometime this week to see what I run in the quarter mile.
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

  5. #34
    Registered User enash99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by 240toSTi View Post
    yeah possibly, the mitsu guys on this forum have to come out and explain what this Lancer could've had done to it...the exterior was pretty nice cf hood etc. etc..but what would a tune, exhaust, and intake put these cars at?

    I always ask what mods someone has if im at a stop light and about to run someone, But then again im very outgoing and i dont have a problem with asking them to roll down the window so i can ask them what they have done, i just like to know what im getting into.. = 0 if you run into him again ask him and post it up here...
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

  6. #35
    Registered User 240toSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by enash99 View Post
    I always ask what mods someone has if im at a stop light and about to run someone, But then again im very outgoing and i dont have a problem with asking them to roll down the window so i can ask them what they have done, i just like to know what im getting into.. = 0 if you run into him again ask him and post it up here...
    will do, I felt so stupid afterwards because after the little "race" we were stopped and our windows were down and I just gave him the thumbs up..should've asked. That car stuck out like a sore thumb so if I see him again i'll chase him down and ask.
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •