Our 04 WRX Vs. 305-V8 Camaro & "Cuztom15" GT35R STi Vs. 00 LS1 Camaro Vids
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Our 04 WRX Vs. 305-V8 Camaro & "Cuztom15" GT35R STi Vs. 00 LS1 Camaro Vids within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Couple nights ago, a group of cool cats met up for some cruising, and a bit of friendly competition. Heres ...

Our 04 WRX Vs. 305-V8 Camaro & "Cuztom15" GT35R STi Vs. 00 LS1 Camaro Vids

Couple nights ago, a group of cool cats met up for some cruising, and a bit of friendly competition. Heres 2 videos, one of our 04 automatic WRX stock, Vs. a late 80's Z28 305-V8 camaro automatic, and one of our forum members "cuztom15" GT35R equipped STi racing our friends 2000 Z28 LS1 Camaro automatic.

WTF all autos cept the STI? I guess when the price is right we get sucked in. Anyway heres the videos, nothing spectacular but enjoy.

- Brett -Ashley - Anthony - Mike

Stock WRX Vs 305 Z28 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag6zWFjoJQ8

GT35R STi Vs. Ls1 Z28 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alv8VmEGLa0
    04 platinum silver metallic WRX 4EAT, 04/05 STi coming soon as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-Rated View Post
    WTF all autos cept the STI? I guess when the price is right we get sucked in. Anyway heres the videos, nothing spectacular but enjoy.
    im contemplating eventually selling my 6spd tranny and putting in a built automatic.

in drag racing, auto FTW.
    Anthony

Well, if it's a drag car it's all good.

You'll be running more consistant times, and holding boost throughout the run, so you have very good reason to make the built auto swap.

I'm sure nicer gearing, tougher internals, higher stall torque converter, and a new electronic control unit which would take all your gears to your peak power RPM would make for one SWEET drag car.

I was in my friends built auto single - T Supra, and all I have to say about launching an auto @ 4,800 RPM's is just plain sick!

_ Brett

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-Rated View Post
    Couple nights ago, a group of cool cats met up for some cruising, and a bit of friendly competition. Heres 2 videos, one of our 04 automatic WRX stock, Vs. a late 80's Z28 305-V8 camaro automatic, and one of our forum members "cuztom15" GT35R equipped STi racing our friends 2000 Z28 LS1 Camaro automatic.

- Brett -Ashley - Anthony - Mike

Stock WRX Vs 305 Z28 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag6zWFjoJQ8

GT35R STi Vs. Ls1 Z28 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alv8VmEGLa0
    Where was this - wish I had known, I would have come out. My car isn't nearly as beastly as Anthonys, but it's a fair jump from stock.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by Antyoo View Post
    im contemplating eventually selling my 6spd tranny and putting in a built automatic.

in drag racing, auto FTW.
    then i'll be buying your 6spd off you haha
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    .. already ready for a bigger turbo
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Where was this - wish I had known, I would have come out. My car isn't nearly as beastly as Anthonys, but it's a fair jump from stock.
    I'm not sure who invited everybody, probably Mike (driver of the 00 Z28) because I don't know many people, but if anybody lives in NJ or surrounding areas, and would like to be informed when were all going to shoot some videos, hit a dyno, race, beach etc... go ad me on myspace as a buddy and I'll let you know when were doing what via comment, email, or bulletin message.

(the word MySpace is becoming so cliche)

www.myspace.com/automotive - my name is Brett regardless of what my "caption" says above the photo.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.