Porsche Carrera 4s VS 04 Sti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Porsche Carrera 4s VS 04 Sti within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Disclaimer: This story is pure fiction written by a delusional blind man who was drunk! Well I don't bother to ...

Porsche Carrera 4s VS 04 Sti

Disclaimer: This story is pure fiction written by a delusional blind man who was drunk!

Well I don't bother to post my encounters unless they are entertaining so here goes:

Left work yesterday as usual beside feeling a bit tired. As I pull out the corporate park and approach the red light I see a dark gray Carrera 4s. I really did not want to get into anything so I stay back about half a car length not to give him any ideas of running me. A lil background on my driving I shortshift alot and baby my car, usually at 45 mph I am in 6th gear just cruising.
    Now with that in mind the light turns green I roll in 1st then immediately go to 2nd just cruising. Then at about 15 mph I see the P car driver look over and gives me a hard smirk and just hits it.......I am like "SONOFDABIATCH!" That mofo just pissed me off, old guy in a high dollar ride getting smug. I guess the front lip and bright blue color with a parkbench for a wing fooled him into thinking I am a kid in a Honda. So with catching me off guard he got about a car length and a half. I hit the go peddle while in 2nd and stopped his pull, shorted to 3rd knowing that the momentary lag would be made up by saving a shift while the Green would let the hand of god push me! Low and behold the 2nd I was in boost I reeled him in passed him with my EWG blasting at him "his head snapped over as I passed and with the sound he looked like he saw Jesus" I proceed within a milli-second to put alot of lengths on him. I look down and I am at 75-80 with another light approaching so I cut it. He never gets next to me again, I wish I coudl nail down how many lengths but the main road has no street lights, best guess I would say about 5-7 car lengths.

My mods are FP green 2.4 with all supporting mods no dyno yet but running a meek 19 psi peak. On a side not as I am turning into work this morning I see a GT 3 pass me going the other way. My job is surrounded by communications companies and many different main corporate offices so I see all types of high end cars in the area. But usually I am driving my beater a 94 legacy wagon "LOL!"
    Last edited by V8killer2pt5; 12-08-2006 at 08:52 AM. Reason: info added
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Verrry nice!! Good job putting them in their place!! I wanna see some numbers on the dyno... kicka$$ car man... that thing must pull like hell!!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

Quote Originally Posted by Ret030 View Post
    Verrry nice!! Good job putting them in their place!! I wanna see some numbers on the dyno... kicka$$ car man... that thing must pull like hell!!

Well my car unlike this fictional post pulls nicely. To give you an idea 6th gear has new meaning with the Fp plus I get to scare little kids and old folks with the EWG.

Nice Job by the blind to imagine that and get it right! That is a nice keepsake kill to put on the mantle, if it would have actually happened and wasn't made up by an old blind man.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33 View Post
    Nice Job by the blind to imagine that and get it right! That is a nice keepsake kill to put on the mantle, if it would have actually happened and wasn't made up by an old blind man.

LOL this blind guy has also imagined beating 2 F355 Ferrari's, a number of 350z's, M3's, Mustang Mach 1, a Evo or 2 but for some reason those encounters are rare. A friend's modded Supra MK3, brother's modded SC 400 - who as of this month has a 05 Touring Z. A number of kids in srt4's, and every now and again the blind guy loses to Hondas and weaker cars purposely. I ....um I mean he enjoys throwing a race just to see the other guy get all happy.

Oh unlike this FICTIONAL story here is my car>http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/514536
    Last edited by V8killer2pt5; 12-08-2006 at 10:56 AM. Reason: More info

That blind guy sounds very generous for letting the weaker guys beat him.
    SOLD:
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

That blind guy sounds very generous for letting the weaker guys beat him.
    LOL at 33 soon to be 34 he does not have much a ego or need to prove himself. Plus a marriage coming up it's time to go easy into the night. He thinks it's funny to be at 1/5 throttle while the other guy is redlining and winning by 1/2 a car length. LOL go figure....one time a kid asked him "is that turbo'ed?"

Quote Originally Posted by V8killer2pt5 View Post
    LOL at 33 soon to be 34 he does not have much a ego or need to prove himself. Plus a marriage coming up it's time to go easy into the night. He thinks it's funny to be at 1/5 throttle while the other guy is redlining and winning by 1/2 a car length. LOL go figure....one time a kid asked him "is that turbo'ed?"

That is when you have to go half-throttle to keep even with them and when the two cars are side by side you honk 3 times again and then go WOT and leave them behind. This is alwasy a fun game
    SOLD:
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning

That is when you have to go half-throttle to keep even with them and when the two cars are side by side you honk 3 times again and then go WOT and leave them behind. This is alwasy a fun game

LOLOOOOOOLOOLOOOOLO,.......LOLOOLOOOOOOLL

Never thought of that I think the blind man will try that with his li'est brother's 05 350 Touring Z once it's on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by V8killer2pt5 View Post
    LOLOOOOOOLOOLOOOOLO,.......LOLOOLOOOOOOLL

Never thought of that I think the blind man will try that with his li'est brother's 05 350 Touring Z once it's on the road!

It truly is the ultimate smack in the face that a blind man can do to his younger bro, besides stealing his girl, lol.
    SOLD:
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning

nice kill, what #'s do you expect to have with that green? Also which uppipe did you go with for your EWG
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by enash99 View Post
    nice kill, what #'s do you expect to have with that green? Also which uppipe did you go with for your EWG

Well I don't care for numbers but typically this setup is capable of 350-380 conservative boost.
    My mods: Fp Green 2.4
    Ultimate racing External Wastegate setup / upipe and Tial 44mm
    PE 850cc
    Invidia bellmouth with Greddy Sp 2
    Perrin inlet and big maf
    EM = ECUtek
    EBC = Greddy profec type s peak psi 19lbs
    Walbro 255
    That's the main power stuff, with Meth injection going in asap for 07 but tuned conservatively! I expect about 380-400's awhp on this final setup!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.