wrx vs g35 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19

This is a discussion on wrx vs g35 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; no, we were racing. the first run he jumped early, the second run i had him nicely. The passenger told ...

  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the oven(scottsdale), arizona
    Posts
    412
    no, we were racing. the first run he jumped early, the second run i had him nicely. The passenger told me my second launch was the most perfect launch he's ever seen.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User enash99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by AWDPirate View Post
    no, we were racing. the first run he jumped early, the second run i had him nicely. The passenger told me my second launch was the most perfect launch he's ever seen.
    to what speed? I am sure an 06 with a kick ass launch could hold off a C6 on street tires till the neighborhood of 60-70. but not too much passed that. Once they hook up they pull away, Even my mods get smacked down by C6's above 80-90 mph... Good Job tho! must have been a nice launch!
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

  4. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the oven(scottsdale), arizona
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by enash99 View Post
    to what speed? I am sure an 06 with a kick ass launch could hold off a C6 on street tires till the neighborhood of 60-70. but not too much passed that. Once they hook up they pull away, Even my mods get smacked down by C6's above 80-90 mph...
    yeah it was about to 85 then we shut down because of traffic. I kind of know the guy, i'll get a video up if anyone here is interested. I just like the thought of owning a c6 for a little while

  5. #19
    Registered User enash99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by AWDPirate View Post
    yeah it was about to 85 then we shut down because of traffic. I kind of know the guy, i'll get a video up if anyone here is interested. I just like the thought of owning a c6 for a little while
    Vid would be great! they help internet racers help get a glimpse of reality.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •