OK, am I the only person who is annoyed by this? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on OK, am I the only person who is annoyed by this? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just take it as all the more reason to make your car even faster. i had another WRX follow me ...

just take it as all the more reason to make your car even faster.

i had another WRX follow me onto the freeway looking for a race. i let him pull up. downshifted to 5th, he floored it. i downshifted to 4th and punched it, he had about a 3 second head start. still blew past him shortly after the shift to 5th slowed down again and we gave eachother

before that i was driving around with a friend looking for a place to eat. i stop at a light and see this guy running to jump into the passenger seat of a 350z roadster. the 350z got on the road and came after me. i slowed down to 45mph and put it in 2nd gear but the guy just past me and wouldnt slow down, guess he wanted to go from a higher roll but a light turned red in front of us. i pulled up next to the 350z and me and my friend stared the guys down. light went green, he punched it. i proceded with a normal street start. boost came on as he chirped 2nd gear. i pulled even with him as i was shifting into 3rd. my friend and i looked over at the guys in the 350z with huge smiles and left them behind. the look on both their faces was priceless
    Anthony

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Antyoo View Post
    just take it as all the more reason to make your car even faster.
    + 1
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    + 1
    currently at 300whp, still not fast enough

fully built 2.5l/gt35r hopefully by jan/feb
    Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Antyoo View Post
    currently at 300whp, still not fast enough

fully built 2.5l/gt35r hopefully by jan/feb

Turbo lag much?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerophyre View Post

Turbo lag much?

I think even with 2 cars spooiling that thing you'd have alot of lag with that thing.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Turbo lag much?
    lol wtf
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Im thinking of making that my avatar..... what say you? giant turbo wheel or monster stompin STi?

Im thinking of making that my avatar..... what say you? giant turbo wheel or monster stompin STi?
    definatly giant turbo wheel, it's just insane lol

This is the only drawback I can see to my STi, the bad attention it gets, but oh well

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    That happened to me this morning. I was on my way to work in teh Andyspeed 626 looking for a kill. As I was driving up a local 4 lane road, I saw those familiar blinking yellow lights ahead of me. Yes! It's on! That school bus doesn't stand a chance! I figure he had his lights on just to let me know he wanted a piece of me. He sat there waiting for me to line up. I pulled up next to him and waited. He dumped a bunch of kids on the curb (I figure for weight savings), and revved his engine. I knew I probably wouldn't stand a chance when I heard his turbo, and air brakes going PPPSSSHHTTT!!!, but I wanted to try anyway. I waited and waited for his horn, but he never beeped. He waited until I went to change a CD, and he launched! By the time I got her back in first gear and launched, it was too late. He was already waaaaay ahead of me putting his flashers on again. God I wish these people would learn how to street race!
    x 200!

They really go PPPSSSHHTTT!!! too! And have big a$$ turbos ... If that was not so long I would sig it!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12