Stock WRX vs Lotus Elise - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Stock WRX vs Lotus Elise within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by YBNormal07 ummmm....I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but to say the Lotus is basicly a ...

i know

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07 View Post
    ummmm....I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but to say the Lotus is basicly a Celica is an insult. It may have the same engine and tranny, but the rest of the car shares nothing whatsoever with a Toyota. It's a total composite box frame (if that means anything to you) which is extremely hard to manufacture and exotic in it's methods. Shame shame.......
    I know, I would never purposefully diss such an awsome car. When I compare cars I think more engine and trany than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Flat 4 View Post

A few years ago when I owned my 2002 GTI, this douche pulls up next to me in an SRT-4 with his boy riding shotgun and his hoe riding "b*tch." He just starts revving on me and starts talking all this sh*t about how I drive a "f*ggot car," and all kinds of junk. I hadn't even said a word to the guy. I was just driving down the street! Then his hoe decides to launch a 32oz. Burger King soda at my car. I pulled up next to him and told him to pull over, but he didn't. Instead, he continued to talk sh*t and run his mouth. Not paying attention to the traffic, he didn't notice the red light up ahead, and ended up rear-ending someone. Along the way, I kept taunting him, chanting, "A tisket, a tasket, my f*ggot Neon looks like an Easter basket!"

Anyway, a few weeks later I saw the guy again and this time he was by himself. I pulled up on him and was like, "Yeah, you ain't got your boys with you now! You wanna throw sodas at my car? Throw'em now, b*tch!" He gets this concerned look on his face, "I DIDN'T THROW NOTHIN'! I DIDN'T THROW NOTHIN'! I'M SORRY, MAN! I'M SORRY, MAN!"

But yeah, I can't wait to hit the Dragon next season.
    It's funny how some people like to talk alot, but don't like to notice what the hell they are doing. I was driving a Civic I had a while back, it had a DC sport cat-back, and a short ram intake, and this dumb guy in a Celia pulled up and wanted to race and so we go. As we are racing I notice the second traffic lights a head of us was red so I slowed down and stopped. Idk what he was paying attention to but he went though it while the traffic comming accross the intersection had already started to move.

He ended up hitting the back end of a car and spun out. I drove past him laughing my ass off.
    Last edited by LegacyMyth; 11-30-2006 at 06:47 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

^^^ I didn't say any of that
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru View Post
    ^^^ I didn't say any of that

Misquoted FTW!
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD

?

^^^^oops my bad dude
    Last edited by LegacyMyth; 11-30-2006 at 06:46 PM.

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyMyth View Post
    ^^^^huh
    n00b. You have a quote in your last post with the wrong person quoting it...
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD

But hey, thanks for the honda v honda story...
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

see it

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW View Post
    n00b. You have a quote in your last post with the wrong person quoting it...
    lol oops, damn i hate when i do noob stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav View Post
    But hey, thanks for the honda v honda story...
    dude I raced a Celica, not another civic

I know, I would never purposefully diss such an awsome car. When I compare cars I think more engine and trany than anything else.

It's funny how some people like to talk alot, but don't like to notice what the hell they are doing. I was driving a Civic I had a while back, it had a DC sport cat-back, and a short ram intake, and this dumb guy in a Celia pulled up and wanted to race and so we go. As we are racing I notice the second traffic lights a head of us was red so I slowed down and stopped. Idk what he was paying attention to but he went though it while the traffic comming accross the intersection had already started to move.

He ended up hitting the back end of a car and spun out. I drove past him laughing my ass off.

Classic! About 8 years ago my now-wife and I were in my Camaro when an Eagle Talon TSi pulled up next to us revving his motor. I said to my wife, "I haven't seen a cop in a while.....I have a bad feeling about this one." The light turned green, the Talon took off in an AWD chirp of fury, and out pulled a fuzz.

Classic! About 8 years ago my now-wife and I were in my Camaro when an Eagle Talon TSi pulled up next to us revving his motor. I said to my wife, "I haven't seen a cop in a while.....I have a bad feeling about this one." The light turned green, the Talon took off in an AWD chirp of fury, and out pulled a fuzz.
    now that's funny, damn i hate the fuzz

now that's funny, damn i hate the fuzz
    My favorite came when I had a 1995 Mustang GT pull up next to me when I was in my Camaro and he told me, "Come back when you have real horsepower, like 215!"

Another time I was in my STi and I got the requisite SRT-douchebag pulling up next to me giving me the required "BOV-check." Little did dumbass know, I was in the turning lane on a red arrow. I threw a rev back at him, and acted like I was going to race him. The light turns green, he drops the hammer, and goes flying off. I slowly made my right turn.

My favorite came when I had a 1995 Mustang GT pull up next to me when I was in my Camaro and he told me, "Come back when you have real horsepower, like 215!"

Another time I was in my STi and I got the requisite SRT-douchebag pulling up next to me giving me the required "BOV-check." Little did dumbass know, I was in the turning lane on a red arrow. I threw a rev back at him, and acted like I was going to race him. The light turns green, he drops the hammer, and goes flying off. I slowly made my right turn.

Nice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.