Didnt even know that I could post things like this here so here it goes.
1. 04 Cobra Full Exhaust Dynoed 42whp From a 55mph Roll dead even till 135
2. Stock EVO Mr From a roll pulled what seemed 6 cars from a 45mph roll
3. EVO 9 MR 22 PSI Dynoflash 3 inch catback stock downpipe Pulled 1.5 cars on him from a Digg, twice. We went from a roll in 2nd gear he pulled 2nd and third a half a car, I came back in forth pulling a half a car by 130mph
4. Numerous Stock and Stage 2 Sti's no need to say
5. c5 z06 Vette from a digg pulled beat him by about 2 cars up to 80mph.
6. Turbo'd Integra LS running 14 psi of boost on a T3/T4 pulled 2 cars from a 60 roll
And thats pretty much it, the only time ive lost was actually to a B16 Turboed civic running a T70 Turbo at 14 PSI of boost, the Car is NASTY, he ran a 12.9 at the track at 114 with a 2.7 60FT.
So hope this gives the guys out there an idea of what you can beat/ run with on the highway....90% of all stock cars lol/Bolt on EVo's. I must say I have NEVER gotten beat by an Evo yet. Of course I havent raced a Full Turboback 22+ Psi evo yet either....but we shall see when I finally get tuned.