Stage 3 06 WRX Kill list
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Stage 3 06 WRX Kill list within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Didnt even know that I could post things like this here so here it goes. 1. 04 Cobra Full Exhaust ...

Stage 3 06 WRX Kill list

Didnt even know that I could post things like this here so here it goes.
    1. 04 Cobra Full Exhaust Dynoed 42whp From a 55mph Roll dead even till 135
    2. Stock EVO Mr From a roll pulled what seemed 6 cars from a 45mph roll
    3. EVO 9 MR 22 PSI Dynoflash 3 inch catback stock downpipe Pulled 1.5 cars on him from a Digg, twice. We went from a roll in 2nd gear he pulled 2nd and third a half a car, I came back in forth pulling a half a car by 130mph
    4. Numerous Stock and Stage 2 Sti's no need to say
    5. c5 z06 Vette from a digg pulled beat him by about 2 cars up to 80mph.
    6. Turbo'd Integra LS running 14 psi of boost on a T3/T4 pulled 2 cars from a 60 roll

And thats pretty much it, the only time ive lost was actually to a B16 Turboed civic running a T70 Turbo at 14 PSI of boost, the Car is NASTY, he ran a 12.9 at the track at 114 with a 2.7 60FT.
    So hope this gives the guys out there an idea of what you can beat/ run with on the highway....90% of all stock cars lol/Bolt on EVo's. I must say I have NEVER gotten beat by an Evo yet. Of course I havent raced a Full Turboback 22+ Psi evo yet either....but we shall see when I finally get tuned.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahah nice kills...we should see how it does against my evo....and walking stage 2 sti's?? give me a break those put down like 300 at the wheels (1/4 mile around ~12.7 probably even a little lower like 12.5~ with a good driver)..no offense but i call bs on some of ur kills...
    Last edited by sliqdaddy91; 11-09-2006 at 03:26 AM.
    Graphite Grey Evo 9

-1600 dollars in Mods...

equals 11.86....and only getting lower....

Come Race me !
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Quote Originally Posted by sliqdaddy91 View Post
    hahah nice kills...we should see how it does against my evo....and walking stage 2 sti's?? give me a break those put down like 300 at the wheels (1/4 mile around ~12.7 probably even a little lower like 12.5~ with a good driver)..no offense but i call bs on some of ur kills...
    +1

they should also walk the civic that beat you
    hell, i even know a few dd boosted d16's that can do better than a 12.9 and still have problems with stage2 sti's in the 1320

what r ur mods ?
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

I have to call BS!

How do you lose to that Civic when the 04 Cobra and the Z06 would have waxed that thing? It doesn't add up. The Cobra is a low to mid 12 sec car at worst and Z06s have hit mid to low 12s stock many times. Either they were really bad drivers or you thought a race was going on and it really wasn't.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice33 View Post
    I have to call BS!

How do you lose to that Civic when the 04 Cobra and the Z06 would have waxed that thing? It doesn't add up. The Cobra is a low to mid 12 sec car at worst and Z06s have hit mid to low 12s stock many times. Either they were really bad drivers or you thought a race was going on and it really wasn't.
    actually Z06s can hit 12.0 stock. SO Yeah I am not sure a stage 3 wrx could beat it. Those things are monsters!!!! My buddy has one and man nothing replaces that huge V8 when it comes to torque and huge top end.

Stock ZO6's trap higher than 114mph stock.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

What does your stage 3 wrx mods consist of?

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Yeah, Vettes are pretty damn fast...especially from a roll.

I was pretty suprised when my stock '06 WRX kept up with an LS2 GTO from about 45mph until around 85mph, then he started to walk. He may have been modded, had some small decals on the side including an "LS2" group or forum sticker. It was alot closer than I thought it would be, he gave me the thumbs up. I can't wait to go AP.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by 06hwrx View Post
    What does your stage 3 wrx mods consist of?
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

frankly speaking....the person who started this thread must be the biggest fan boy ever of the WRX (no offense to all the rest of you guys i love the cars) because he's claiming his stage 3 WRX is beating 400+whp Cobra's from a roll rofl....hell stock evo 9's can run 12's out of the box and u lost to a 12 second civic and destroyed a Z06....haha thats hilarious i can't believe **** like this is on here...grow up kid and break 13's and then talk about kill stories of 12/13 second cars out of the box...
    Last edited by sliqdaddy91; 11-09-2006 at 09:34 AM.
    Graphite Grey Evo 9

-1600 dollars in Mods...

equals 11.86....and only getting lower....

Quote Originally Posted by Maccgyver View Post
    actually Z06s can hit 12.0 stock. SO Yeah I am not sure a stage 3 wrx could beat it. Those things are monsters!!!! My buddy has one and man nothing replaces that huge V8 when it comes to torque and huge top end.

LOL, I know, I was being nice. There are actually ones that have broken into the 11s stock, but those dude can drive!
    SOLD:
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by sliqdaddy91 View Post
    frankly speaking....the person who started this thread must be the biggest fan boy ever of the WRX (no offense to all the rest of you guys i love the cars) because he's claiming his stage 3 WRX is beating 400+whp Cobra's from a roll rofl....hell stock evo 9's can run 12's out of the box and u lost to a 12 second civic and destroyed a Z06....haha thats hilarious i can't believe **** like this is on here...grow up kid and break 13's and then talk about kill stories of 12/13 second cars out of the box...

I wholeheatedly agree!

Nice choice of car BTW!
    SOLD:
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning

i would imagine a vf39 with stock catback would have a hard time keeping up with a cobra... but this is on the streets and anything can happen.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.