Stage 3 06 WRX Kill list - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Stage 3 06 WRX Kill list within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; read before you insult. C5 z06 NOT A C6 z06 YES I lost to a boosted HOnda and yes I ...

read before you insult.
    C5 z06 NOT A C6 z06
    YES I lost to a boosted HOnda and yes I WALK Stage 2 Sti's All Freaking DAy Long, Im running just as much boost as they are actually more (18 psi), I didnt say PROTUNED Stage 2 sti's.
    And do you guys even know what a T70 turbo is? Its freaking huge and yes I lost by 2 cars on the highway with that one. And I ran the C5 z06 0-80 we never went to 100+. As for mods VF39, Megan Downpipe, Engenuity Stage 3 map, STi Catback, Hallman PRO RX MBC,Sti Topmount INtercooler and thats it. Everything I have said has been completelly 100% true. And yes Ive already ran 12.xx in the 1/4 mile. 12.7 at 100.5mph with a 8.0 1/8 at with a 1.59 60ft letting off in fourth. with a 1.9/2.0 60 foots my car runs consistent 12.8's at 107. I doubt any of you goto nasioc but Ive got the time slips to prove it. If you wanna run methen fine. And the evo that I ran DID NOT HAVE A FULL TURBOBACK, JUST a catback running 22psi with some wastegate mod and a dynoflash. Theres a couple of people on this board that come to the local Wing Command meets here in VA, they can tell you Im not lying since theyve Seen most of these races happen.
    One more thing in regards to the cobra, I DID NOT SAY THAT I BEAT HIM. we were dead even on the highway from a 2nd gear pull up to 130mph(beggining of 5th for me) THe only mods that he has is Full Exhaust, Header back Flowmaster I believe. and he dynos 420whp with those mods. So maybe hes not making as much power as he thought but the best hes ever ran was a 12.9 at 112mph. You guys are either stupid or slow if you think Im BS'n. Go race the cars Im talking about from a roll and see how you do. You should win. And remember Im running a MBC and 18psi.
    Last edited by Sypher; 11-09-2006 at 10:16 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

POPCORN!!!
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

ah whatever =\. Believe what yah want. Also know every single one of my mods = less then $800. So yeah Im running 12's for under 800$ ! now tell me if Im BS'n. Beat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sypher View Post
    ah whatever =\. Believe what yah want. Also know every single one of my mods = less then $800. So yeah Im running 12's for under 800$ ! now tell me if Im BS'n. Beat that.
    youre BS'n

heres the flag.

next time, videos are the best way to prove things

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

As for mods VF39, Megan Downpipe, Engenuity Stage 3 map, STi Catback, Hallman PRO RX MBC,Sti Topmount INtercooler and thats it.
    i just have a hard time seeing that outrun a Z06...C5 included. A friend of mine had a slightly modded one and it was stupid fast.

I guess i can see you running with a stage 2 STI, but i think it would be more of a driver thing than an outright demolition.

We had an ESX packaged STI (FP green, etc with about 430 hp at the crank) and even though it is incredibly fast...i dont see it outrunning a modded S/C Cobra or Z06.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

read before you insult.
    C5 z06 NOT A C6 z06
    YES I lost to a boosted HOnda and yes I WALK Stage 2 Sti's All Freaking DAy Long, Im running just as much boost as they are actually more (18 psi), I didnt say PROTUNED Stage 2 sti's.
    And do you guys even know what a T70 turbo is? Its freaking huge and yes I lost by 2 cars on the highway with that one. And I ran the C5 z06 0-80 we never went to 100+. As for mods VF39, Megan Downpipe, Engenuity Stage 3 map, STi Catback, Hallman PRO RX MBC,Sti Topmount INtercooler and thats it. Everything I have said has been completelly 100% true. And yes Ive already ran 12.xx in the 1/4 mile. 12.7 at 100.5mph with a 8.0 1/8 at with a 1.59 60ft letting off in fourth. with a 1.9/2.0 60 foots my car runs consistent 12.8's at 107. I doubt any of you goto nasioc but Ive got the time slips to prove it. If you wanna run methen fine. And the evo that I ran DID NOT HAVE A FULL TURBOBACK, JUST a catback running 22psi with some wastegate mod and a dynoflash. Theres a couple of people on this board that come to the local Wing Command meets here in VA, they can tell you Im not lying since theyve Seen most of these races happen.
    One more thing in regards to the cobra, I DID NOT SAY THAT I BEAT HIM. we were dead even on the highway from a 2nd gear pull up to 130mph(beggining of 5th for me) THe only mods that he has is Full Exhaust, Header back Flowmaster I believe. and he dynos 420whp with those mods. So maybe hes not making as much power as he thought but the best hes ever ran was a 12.9 at 112mph. You guys are either stupid or slow if you think Im BS'n. Go race the cars Im talking about from a roll and see how you do. You should win. And remember Im running a MBC and 18psi.

well, first off, i am not saying that you beat him, second is that there is no way you can keep up with a cobra even with full exhaust and header back if anything he would of pulled you in the high end with your 18psi droping to 16psi at redline on a sti catback. 03.04 cobras run 112 stock

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice33 View Post
    LOL, I know, I was being nice. There are actually ones that have broken into the 11s stock, but those dude can drive!
    for sure I have seen some high 11s as well on slicks. The vette is the only gm product I think I would ever buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post

POPCORN!!!
    +1
    PSM Bugeye..Cobb Stage 2

are you guys jsut incredibly stupid or high? A COBRA WITH JUST EXHAUST IS NOT THE FASTEST THING ON THE ROAD. And have you ever been in a stage 3 06wrx and fealt 4th gear? It doesnt die off, at all. 4th gear is the strongest in a stage 3 06 WRX pulls right to 125mph No problem. Ive ran a stock supercharged cobra from a digg and pulled damn near 3-4 cars on em. But what ever. Untill someone chimes in with a stage 3 06 I really dont care what you guys say. Have you ever even raced any of the cars that I mentioned on the street, not the strip? If not shut the hell up cause yah dont know your ass hole from your ****. And with that Laaaaaaaaater.

oh and if yah want video fine, Ill get some of me running the cobra from a roll (420whp one) and the civic and maybe the evos depends if there out this weekend. Stage 2 Sti yeah I should be able to get him to run. And hell Ill throw in a white 04 stock sti for good measure (if hes not being an ass hat yah know who you are).

believe half of what you see.....and none of what you hear....nuf said
    PSM Bugeye..Cobb Stage 2

i have a customer with about the same set up as you have and i will ask him to compare the speed of it to his slightly modified 2005 GTO, his old STI and some of his past muscle type cars and see what his take is, but the VF39 can only make so much power...now a 20g, diff. story, but i guess we will find out.

ps. make sure in your videos that the other guy isnt sandbagging it and removes his all weather floor mat from the driver's side floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

are you guys jsut incredibly stupid or high? A COBRA WITH JUST EXHAUST IS NOT THE FASTEST THING ON THE ROAD. And have you ever been in a stage 3 06wrx and fealt 4th gear? It doesnt die off, at all. 4th gear is the strongest in a stage 3 06 WRX pulls right to 125mph No problem. Ive ran a stock supercharged cobra from a digg and pulled damn near 3-4 cars on em. But what ever. Untill someone chimes in with a stage 3 06 I really dont care what you guys say. Have you ever even raced any of the cars that I mentioned on the street, not the strip? If not shut the hell up cause yah dont know your ass hole from your ****. And with that Laaaaaaaaater.
    i have a stage 4 wrx hmmmm
    fpgreen
    turboback
    tuned by CLARK TURNER

oh yea a 2006 wrx tr too.

we know this... t3h f4st4r is~~~

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast