'05 Stage 2 STi vs. '05 Stage 1 Sti
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on '05 Stage 2 STi vs. '05 Stage 1 Sti within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last night around 6:30 while I was heading home from work on I-91S, I noticed halogens rapidly approaching me. At ...

'05 Stage 2 STi vs. '05 Stage 1 Sti

Last night around 6:30 while I was heading home from work on I-91S, I noticed halogens rapidly approaching me. At first I was thinking, who the f*$k is this a-hole (think Samuel L. Jackson) since traffic was fairly heavy and there was not much opportunity to get around me. Needless to say, I changed lanes like a good citizen and of course looked over to see the object of my annoyance. Well, I immediately cracked a smile b/c it was an 05' WRB STi like mine, except much louder. Annoyance turned to excitement as this is a scarce occurrence. Realizing traffic was heavy, we proceeded to do a "friendly" race down the highway… back and forth kind of thing, with a little bit a weaving for added enjoyment. It was evident that this car was faster and man was it loud.

My exit was soon approaching and figured it was over. But the car was in front of me and got off on my exit before me. We did more of the same down the 4-lane main road and pulled into a small plaza parking lot near my home. I got out of my car to say hello and to my immediate surprise, it was a woman driver! I couldn't tell on the highway b/c I was focused on the road and it was dark. We chatted for a while and discussed mods, etc.

Well, all in all, it was a fun, aggressive drive home and a worthwhile chat. I was thinking had I not been married, what better way could there be to meet someone! And to answer the question you are now all asking yourselves, yes, she was pretty hot.

By the way, she was at Cobb stage 2 w/ a pro-tune. I am at Cobb stage 1 for now.

If you're lurking around, say hello.
    Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, start.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I need that to happen to me
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

Thumbs up

That is a cool story. Talk about two ships passing in the night...

+1 for the Suby community!

lol

Great now every one with in 5 states of CT is gonna go on a road trip this weekend looking for a loud wrb sti in your area....

bad ass story. still havent seen one girl driving a subby in my area.

Was she short with brown hair and pretty cute? I think I know her. SHe is a stripper at the Gold Club in Hartford, if it is who I think it is.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33 View Post
    Was she short with brown hair and pretty cute? I think I know her. SHe is a stripper at the Gold Club in Hartford, if it is who I think it is.
    Haha, it was difficult to tell her height (she never got out of the car) but she appeared to be of average height. She mentioned she was a teacher (in Hartford, no less) but I didn't think she meant that sort of teacher!

Funny thing is, she kind of reminded me of the girl who was on the cover of SubieSport several months ago... I forget which issue but I think you know who I mean (the one with the glasses). Maybe it was just a correlation of a female driving an STi, who knows.
    Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, start.

Banned
    that is awesome, my dream is to one day find a girl that loves subies as much as I do and if she drives one that is another plus.

thats pretty kool...

and my wifey drives a suby...
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

so i take I 25 north to 80 E then how do i get from there to CT and then to the hartford strip club with the protune girl? talk about dreamy. theres a girl in my gf's complex with a bugeye with what looks like a greddy CB (TBE?). its a melon shooter with a little pink sea turtle sticker on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by STI-51 View Post
    Haha, it was difficult to tell her height (she never got out of the car) but she appeared to be of average height. She mentioned she was a teacher (in Hartford, no less) but I didn't think she meant that sort of teacher!

Funny thing is, she kind of reminded me of the girl who was on the cover of SubieSport several months ago... I forget which issue but I think you know who I mean (the one with the glasses). Maybe it was just a correlation of a female driving an STi, who knows.
    I don't read subisport so I am not sure who you are talking about. Maybe she meant she teaches pole dancing classes? lol. But she was from the Hartford area, it probably was her, how many cute girls drive STis in CT? Maybe 4, maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by ScstealthVR6 View Post
    so i take I 25 north to 80 E then how do i get from there to CT and then to the hartford strip club with the protune girl? talk about dreamy. theres a girl in my gf's complex with a bugeye with what looks like a greddy CB (TBE?). its a melon shooter with a little pink sea turtle sticker on the back.
    Look up the Gold Club in Hartford, CT and get directions. She is a cool chick, but a weirdo at the same time.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by STI-51 View Post
    By the way, she was at Cobb stage 2 w/ a pro-tune. I am at Cobb stage 1 for now.

If you're lurking around, say hello.
    She+STi+Pro Tuned = Droooool!

Hey STI-51 go here, now!
    ***New England F4 [Mega Thread]***
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

There is an absolutely GORGEOUS girl here in smyrna, TN who drives a black 06 Sti Stage 2 Protuned.

She can outdrive most of the guys I know NO QUESTION. That, to me, is HOT.

I've only met her twice and I think I'm in love.
    SOLD: 2004 WR Blue WRX
    SOLD:2006 WR Blue Wrx - Perrin 25mm Front Sway + 22mm Rear Adjustable Sway and Kartboy Endlinks - Nitto Invo 225/45/17 - Opensource STG One.
    CURRENT: 2006 Legacy GT Limited - STOCK (for now)

I don't read subisport so I am not sure who you are talking about. Maybe she meant she teaches pole dancing classes? lol. But she was from the Hartford area, it probably was her, how many cute girls drive STis in CT? Maybe 4, maybe...

Look up the Gold Club in Hartford, CT and get directions. She is a cool chick, but a weirdo at the same time.
    strippers always seem to be cool, but also alittle (or a lotttt) off. but u know how u can bone a hot annoying girl for a longer than a cute annoying girl? if the hot girl has an sti i could put up with weirdness for way longer.

so i assume the diff. between a stg 1 sti and a stg2 is pretty significant?

we should have a meet in hartford and then head to the gold club fro drinks and pink!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast