06 tr vs. 2nd Gen M3

This is a discussion on 06 tr vs. 2nd Gen M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was about to pull into my school's main campus entrance when I saw a 2nd generation M3 about a ...

06 tr vs. 2nd Gen M3

I was about to pull into my school's main campus entrance when I saw a 2nd generation M3 about a car length ahead of me and one lane to the right. I pull up next to him and it's a fellow student along with one of his friends. We catch a red light and its 11:30 pm with no one in sight. The light is about to turn green until we see a firetruck, sirens blaring, go flying through the intersection. When the firetruck passes through, the light had already turned green. We both start off normal (which means now launching) and then punch it. In 1st we were neck and neck until 2nd, which is where I pulled a little over a car length ahead. Then we stopped because the speed limit is 50 and we were doing just about 10 over. Next stop light I turn around and he gives me the thumbs up and go our seperate ways.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!