Yo man it was of da chainzizle....

This is a discussion on Yo man it was of da chainzizle.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I can't stand the average cavalier owner because of this. I'm driving out of my dorm parking lot and as ...

Yo man it was of da chainzizle....

I can't stand the average cavalier owner because of this. I'm driving out of my dorm parking lot and as i'm pulling out of the parking lot this schmuck in a cavalier (with a body kit, chrome wheels, and fart can exhaust) goes around me at the stop sign (he was behind me originally) and turns out in front of me. Don't ask why, maybe it was the nice poonani in his passenger seat he was trying to impress or his thugly white trash friend in the back, but the jackass definately cut me off. So i'm pissed off but I'm not a road rash kind of person. So coincidentally (spelling?) we turn right at the same intersection to the main road. It's a 4 lane road with each set of 2 lanes seperated by a median. I pull over to the far left lane, and he had turned into the right lane. He slows down to get next to me, revs his POS up and does a little round up motion with his hand. So I take it he wants to race, so I shift down to 2ndd and just keep the turbo spooled up at around 3.5 grand and wait till he hits it. (Now before the flames begin, I don't street race) He hits the gas and I just give it a little gas and as I hear his car whining up the RPMs I've barely hit 4 grand. It was the funniest thing I had ever heard or seen. It was as if his car was in neutral and he was just revving it up, but in the process moved to about 35 mph. After that I just floored it till about the middle of 4th gear and saw him car lengths behind. Which of course was followed by the typical fly-by middle finger by him, accompanied with the weed whacker whine. But anyways sorry for the long post, I just thought it was the funniest thing seeing, and needed a place to rant.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by VeritasVulnero View Post
    I can't stand the average cavalier owner because of this. I'm driving out of my dorm parking lot and as i'm pulling out of the parking lot this schmuck in a cavalier (with a body kit, chrome wheels, and fart can exhaust) goes around me at the stop sign (he was behind me originally) and turns out in front of me. Don't ask why, maybe it was the nice poonani in his passenger seat he was trying to impress or his thugly white trash friend in the back, but the jackass definately cut me off. So i'm pissed off but I'm not a road rash kind of person. So coincidentally (spelling?) we turn right at the same intersection to the main road. It's a 4 lane road with each set of 2 lanes seperated by a median. I pull over to the far left lane, and he had turned into the right lane. He slows down to get next to me, revs his POS up and does a little round up motion with his hand. So I take it he wants to race, so I shift down to 2ndd and just keep the turbo spooled up at around 3.5 grand and wait till he hits it. (Now before the flames begin, I don't street race) He hits the gas and I just give it a little gas and as I hear his car whining up the RPMs I've barely hit 4 grand. It was the funniest thing I had ever heard or seen. It was as if his car was in neutral and he was just revving it up, but in the process moved to about 35 mph. After that I just floored it till about the middle of 4th gear and saw him car lengths behind. Which of course was followed by the typical fly-by middle finger by him, accompanied with the weed whacker whine. But anyways sorry for the long post, I just thought it was the funniest thing seeing, and needed a place to rant.
    Sorry, but that made me Lollerderby
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

haha i meant to say road rage....it's late

i was picturing him swinging a spiked mass out the window at the kids car.

RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    i was picturing him swinging a spiked mass out the window at the kids car.

I used to have that game...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121 View Post
    y ?
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    y ?
    Because I had a little brother with a sega...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

Sorry the dope cut you off, but not everyone in a Cavalier is a dork. I happen to like them. Might buy one to build for my daughter if I can find a solid donor and a nice Vette engine and tranny...

...If I don't let her have my WRX when I build myself an STi wagon or Forester.
    My water heater has a blow off valve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121 View Post
    I think everyone has owned that game on one system or another

I saw the most rediculous cavalier at Costco two days ago. It was that nice teal green. It had chrome hub caps that mimick the look of the BBS on a GTI. so after drooling over the "rims" i noticed the fart can, not too bad, 4" tip so it was pretty conservative considering the rest of the "mods" on the car. the sweet six shooter bullets on the AUTO stick . right then i knew this car was not to be messed with. then i saw it. on the side of the car was a small white sticker that said "NOS" at this point my jetta literally peed out a little antifreeze. what goes through someone's mind when they say "i have $14 to spend on "mods", hmmm i think i can afford the entire APC catalog!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by e-merlin View Post
    Sorry the dope cut you off, but not everyone in a Cavalier is a dork. I happen to like them. Might buy one to build for my daughter if I can find a solid donor and a nice Vette engine and tranny...
    You might need a little more than an engine and tranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    You might need a little more than an engine and tranny.
    Yeah. Probably a Mustang II setup with S-10 spindles and a bit of fab to mount the engine and trans. And maybe a Kugel IRS. Certainly more fab than if I do an AWD Beetle.

Which do you think would be a better first car for my oldest daughter when she turns 14? Then, I have to turn around and do something else for my second daughter a year later.

Sorry for the hijack.
    My water heater has a blow off valve.