Protuned vf-34 wrx vs Cobalt SS - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Protuned vf-34 wrx vs Cobalt SS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by enash99 my car had some boost issues, i was not able to hit my target boost of ...

Quote Originally Posted by enash99 View Post
    my car had some boost issues, i was not able to hit my target boost of 20 psi tapering to 17 psi. I was only able to get 17.9 psi.

numbers were

288 whp @ only 17.9
    260 tq.

A/F 10.6-10.8
    nice numbers despite not hitting your target man.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive
    http://www.allinautomotive.com
    Car and automotive related news.

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRXScarlett View Post
    nice numbers despite not hitting your target man.
    thanks! I know not alot of vf34 setups go over 300 whp but i really feel this is one of them, so i was a little dissapointed that it didnt but now i think i can with some minor changes to my tune, my a/f were still on the rich side at 10.6 but that is being measured in the tail pipe so i need to take into consideration .3 drop. I am going to buy a wbo2 soon to go in my race pipe.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    hey enash, how's your tranny holding up?
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    hey enash, how's your tranny holding up?
    very well in fact, I am more concerned about the rear diff than the tranny at this point. I do drive my car EXTREMELY hard. track days etc. heck my daily drive is usually as hard a a track event. I even caused my stock brake fluid to almost boil on the street, I do try to be very smooth tho, all my shifts are rev matched, i do double clutch alot as well. My 02 bugeye had upgraded gears and i broke the rear diff pretty bad and that was will only 240 whp. I upgraded to the "uncle scotty's " coctail and where i used to be concerned about gear breakage i am no longer! drive it like i stole it everyday and hope for the best, 55k with the last almost 20k being with these mods!

for the 03 tranny!
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by enash99 View Post
    this was awhile ago so i wonder if he has poped his motor
    that's a possibility too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.