06 wrx vs All motor CRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 06 wrx vs All motor CRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok ok i know, I hate these questions too but here it goes.... A friend of a friend just bought ...

06 wrx vs All motor CRX

Ok ok i know, I hate these questions too but here it goes....

A friend of a friend just bought a CRX for 500 bucks and the mods are: Forgded pistons, port and polished heads, intake, full exaust. He says it is pushing about 200hp to the crank. Im thinkin no way....My mods are 06 wrx with a TBE without EM.(not for long though)....Im not a huge fan of street racing but I just want to know will my car back up my shet talking?????????
    CGM

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if you loose to a $500 POS like that you should sell your car.

Don't know, but if you race him uphill or on a slight incline, you should win with your torque

Well at least he's on 06 owner who doesn't think his car will beats everything on the road.

For $500 something is probably wrong with it.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

PSH. what kind of motor is in that little beast?.. 200hp on a single cam non vtec 1.6 or 1.5 liter or whatever it is, certainly isn't going to happen with.. stronger pistons, and some flow, if it was boosted, maybe.. is the compression ratio like, through the roof?.. or is it running a B series or ls vtec setup.. i dunno, i know a few guys with crx's.. they're light as a feather and if they're modded right.. you can get owned.. but its doubtful with the list you have..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.