Killed GTI, Civic, 911 Turbo,& Jaguar - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Killed GTI, Civic, 911 Turbo,& Jaguar within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Ret030 You dont have to be an a$$... why is that a problem that i said about ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ret030
    You dont have to be an a$$... why is that a problem that i said about my cars i have had since I started driving subarus... wow...
    Dont worry bud, no body is peeing in your Kool-Aid. Its called taking a joke, or growing some skin.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i hate when people pee in your kool-aid.

OOOHHH YEEEEAAAAHHH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaddy
    Even if this was an older Porsche that used to run high-13's...don't you think time would have taken a toll on the car? Also, factor in any spec of driver error, and that makes it a very close race...
    Well they "used" to run low-mid 13's @ 106/107 so even if you factor in loss of cylinder compression and assume old age has taken its toll, you would still be looking at high 13's @ 104/105mph probably.

I mean, it is not like most people drive Porsche's on a daily basis and all year round. Most Porsche's, even the older ones are stored and are secondary drivers throughout most of their life. And considering how good Porsche's engineering and reliability is, I doubt that the car's performance would take that much of a hit as long as it was taken care of.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I'm sure it's a mix of things. The guy driving an old porshe may not want...or care to race someone in a wrx. I mean..he's in a porshe.. and you're in a car that will most likely be in a junkyard within 10yrs. Not to rip on the wrx but cars of today aren't built for longevity of any sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuchs
    I'm sure it's a mix of things. The guy driving an old porshe may not want...or care to race someone in a wrx. I mean..he's in a porshe.. and you're in a car that will most likely be in a junkyard within 10yrs. Not to rip on the wrx but cars of today aren't built for longevity of any sort.
    That's pretty much what I was thinking. I wonder how many kids in >25K tuners have tried to race him?
    '06 WRB WRX

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123