m5? cl600? help - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on m5? cl600? help within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I luv everything about the new Vettes. Everything but the interior. I would still probably buy one. The new Z06 ...

I luv everything about the new Vettes. Everything but the interior. I would still probably buy one. The new Z06 out of the box bang for the buck price is just amazing. Supercar performance and at the bottom of the price list in the supercar arena. Chevy did a GREAT job in building the Z06. I guess i shouldn’t complain about the interior, if I owned a new Z06 i would be spending to much time trying to unglue the permanent smile I would have on my face to even care about looking away from the road to criticize the interior.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    hey, i am going to get a new car when i return from rome. still considering what i want. i am looking at either an e39 BMW M5, 03 CL600, 03 S600, 911. There are a lot of other cars but i am quite comfused what i want. does anyone have any other ideas. i am looking in the price range of $30-50. probably nothing more than $50k though.
    Writing on this forum you consider buying fully packed GT35R'ed 2006 Obsidian black STI on 18" CE28N Volk Racing time attack wheels, Syms body kit, Morette rear lights, Cosworth race block, etc. + Suzuki swift bundle for daily driving in traffic jams.
    Life's short. Drive hard.

Quote Originally Posted by STI*guy.kiev
    Writing on this forum you consider buying fully packed GT35R'ed 2006 Obsidian black STI on 18" CE28N Volk Racing time attack wheels, Syms body kit, Morette rear lights, Cosworth race block, etc. + Suzuki swift bundle for daily driving in traffic jams.

numbers please...
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    numbers please...
    Just reccomending guy who started this thread a right car.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234