m5? cl600? help - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on m5? cl600? help within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Speedette Fast, classy, leather, and expensive. Now how does that not fit? It's an American car and ...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Fast, classy, leather, and expensive. Now how does that not fit?
    It's an American car and therefore obviously inferior...
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

^^ Everytime I say something against a Corvette theres always someone that gets their panties in a twist.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    ^^ Everytime I say something against a Corvette theres always someone that gets their panties in a twist.
    I could really care less. But it is very commonplace to hear about how bad the Vette is around here by people that probably don't really know, and are just expressing an opinion. It's a function of the specific forum. I *expect* that kind of thing on an import forum, but I always like to point it out...
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    I could really care less. But it is very commonplace to hear about how bad the Vette is around here by people that probably don't really know, and are just expressing an opinion. It's a function of the specific forum. I *expect* that kind of thing on an import forum, but I always like to point it out...
    Haha, at first I thought you were being serious about the inferiority! Actually alot of folks around here give the vette it's kudos and praises. Especially Southpaw's extremely hot (and extremely modified!) vette! Of course you'll always hear the 'domestic poop' and 'poor handling' comments, but you'll find steroetypes like that on every forum and about every car. Bottom line: The corvette rocks and we know that! (it's just not everyone's cup o' tea)
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I never said it was a bad car. True I don't really like corvettes, but I do recognize it's a great car and the fact that I don't like them has nothing to do with where its made. That doesn't mean it fits with the rest of the cars.

I personally think there are alot of people that are too enamored with the corvette that they view anything mentioning the corvette (thats not prefaced with "the corvette is great") as an attack.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 10-04-2006 at 12:47 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI

It's an American car and therefore obviously inferior...
    The Z06 was rated as the best car for the money by Motor Trend. I believe them. There's a guy i work w/ that has one and it is a BAMF. I would get one in a heartbeat and have actually considered it down the road. Even just a C5 or C6 would be sweet as hell.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

I never said it was a bad car.
    No, but you did accuse me of wearing panties. Probably not the thing to say if you are trying to make any sort of serious point.

Quote Originally Posted by powder
    The Z06 was rated as the best car for the money by Motor Trend. I believe them. There's a guy i work w/ that has one and it is a BAMF. I would get one in a heartbeat and have actually considered it down the road. Even just a C5 or C6 would be sweet as hell.
    I hope you don't think I was being serious. Maybe I need to work on my sarcasm some more...

No, but you did accuse me of wearing panties. Probably not the thing to say if you are trying to make any sort of serious point.
    Your right it was juvenile and I apologize. Though I was just joking and matching the seriousness of your post.
    FORZA FERRARI

Peachypumpkincheeks

No, but you did accuse me of wearing panties.
    Hey! Don't knock 'em til you try 'em!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

FORZA FERRARI

I hope you don't think I was being serious. Maybe I need to work on my sarcasm some more...
    No, i didn't. I was just stating some fun facts about it and my personal opinion. I guess i just kinda clicked quote on your post cuz it was at the top of the page and referenced Corvettes.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

i love the corvette and was considering a c6 vetter or a c5 z06. The problem is that i would rather have a car that i could haul my friends in. i am really considering the 03 CL500 or 03 CL55 AMG at this point. The M5 is nice, but its age is starting to show. I just wish the CL came in stick, but only automatic. But being able to run 12.2 @ 116mph stock makes me feel better about not having manual car. And a nice renntech chip would give it 11's @ 120+mph.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Your right it was juvenile and I apologize. Though I was just joking and matching the seriousness of your post.
    No worries, I shoulda let it roll...

Who says I haven't? Damned thongs...

wait... did I say that outloud?

or the upcoming bmw 335i. twin turbo inline 6 with 300hp and a coupe or sedan model. i bet itll mod soooooo easy. if not that get a 911 turbo. my first dream car.

Quote Originally Posted by ScstealthVR6
    or the upcoming bmw 335i. twin turbo inline 6 with 300hp and a coupe or sedan model. i bet itll mod soooooo easy.
    oooooooo, good one. I forgot about that. Nicely done.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast