VF34 WRX vs. Mustang LX 5.0 old style - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on VF34 WRX vs. Mustang LX 5.0 old style within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by gottahaveturbo Honestly though, ive had more v8 guys laugh at my little 4banger and try to give ...

Quote Originally Posted by gottahaveturbo
    Honestly though, ive had more v8 guys laugh at my little 4banger and try to give me **** than import guys. but i try to be nice and polite to anybody that mods there car cuz anything is better than stock IMO. very true about the friend thing though.
    Thats because you HAVE an import...
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    Thats because you HAVE an import...
    +1

try driving a mustang for a few weeks

I've personally owned 6 Fox Bodies. One of which had a built 358 H/C/I etc.... And Im so glad I got rid of all of them. They are cool cars, but they are money pits and they are only worth anything in stock form with low miles. ie stock 87-93 coupes going for 8k+. The only thing I do miss is beating the hell out of the tranny day after day without any sort of problems.
    2006 Wrx Tr Fp Green

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12