WRX vs '07 Ford Explorer - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on WRX vs '07 Ford Explorer within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; have to agree with Herknav, if this really wasnt about your ego, then you would have been the bigger person ...

have to agree with Herknav, if this really wasnt about your ego, then you would have been the bigger person and just let the maniac driver go by. i know id rather avoid crashing my car by recklessly chasing and passing some SUV, then to prove some sort of point. granted, the guy in the explorer does seem like a d!#khead, but thats not an excuse.
    "Goodie Gum Drops"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBugEye
    have to agree with Herknav, if this really wasnt about your ego, then you would have been the bigger person and just let the maniac driver go by. i know id rather avoid crashing my car by recklessly chasing and passing some SUV, then to prove some sort of point. granted, the guy in the explorer does seem like a d!#khead, but thats not an excuse.
    It wasn't reckless whatsoever. It was a 4 lane road, and I passed him while he tried to hold me off. You guys crack me up.
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    Stage 2 Cobb catless DP and Borla Hush CBE
    *Total Loss*

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    In this thread, you are basically bragging about showing up someone who is driving recklessly by driving recklessly yourself. You're not a hero.
    I'm sure you never drive in such a manner.

For all you people that are holier than now, I suggest you stop reading posts in the WRX vs. The World forum. You might find your self becoming self righteous jerks.

This is the last input I'll place into this post. It's gotten way out of hand with you guys that only drive the speed limit and never push your cars. You should all go buy Kias.
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    Stage 2 Cobb catless DP and Borla Hush CBE
    *Total Loss*

Quote Originally Posted by Robert46123

For all you people that are holier than now, I suggest you stop reading posts in the WRX vs. The World forum. You might find your self becoming self righteous jerks.

This is the last input I'll place into this post. It's gotten way out of hand with you guys that only drive the speed limit and never push your cars. You should all go buy Kias.
    we push our cars plenty, just not on the streets. im in the mountains all the time, and my front bumper can vouge for me. also auto x, and the dragstrip so you cant say i dont use my car for what its supposed to be used for. i just do it in a safer manner than you. dont be mad at us cuz your getting flamed for doing something stupid!!!
    "Goodie Gum Drops"

This is the last input I'll place into this post..
    seems like thats how everyone who knows there wrong, but has too much pride to admit it ends their posts. good luck in life man, i truly hope you stay safe, but i won't be suprised if i see another accident headline with your name on it.
    "Goodie Gum Drops"

If I do something dumb, I don't go bragging about it. And when someone calls me on doing something dumb, I don't try and defend myself.

There is very little room for ego on the street. Heck, there isn't much room for it anyplace fast machines are.
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

People need to take a chill pill... !!!!!!!!
    CGM

Quote Originally Posted by PJO42387
    People need to take a chill pill... !!!!!!!!
    +1
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    I remember laughing at a girl in college for talking about how fast her late '90s Exploder was.
    that's not nice, Dave!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

My point is I don't care what your point is.
    yeah dude you are a class act. so you not posting in the thread anymore shows that you did something retarded. noooo, you are just too cool for all of us. right?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123