stage 2 STi vs. bpu evo IX vs. full stage 1 srt-4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on stage 2 STi vs. bpu evo IX vs. full stage 1 srt-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 3 way run. 50 mph roll. the evos mods are tbe, intake, bov but untuned. the SRT-4 is my former ...

stage 2 STi vs. bpu evo IX vs. full stage 1 srt-4

3 way run. 50 mph roll. the evos mods are tbe, intake, bov but untuned. the SRT-4 is my former ride. it dynoed over 270whp and 340lbfttrq. it's mods are stage 1 pcm, hard pipe with hks ssq bov, k&n intake, forward motion actuator running 21 psi spike, 17 hold, CTI side exit tbe, CCA BIG fmic, rc750cc injectors, walboro 255lph, safc2. im untuned with accesport, k&n typhoon, aps 3" tbe with high flow cat, aps diverter. so we line up run from 50, i beep. evo turtle jumps and pulls 1 car, the srt spools really fast and stays even with me. i hit 5th and pull on both. evo is farthest back by about 2-3 cars by the end of 5th, SRT is about 1-1 1/2. once in 6th i pull hard on both running all the way up to 155mph. the evo finishes last, SRT just barely ahead of him. can't wait to get the tune and get to the track for some final runs for the season.
    04 WRB wrx STi-full stage 2, front and rear sways, fully sony system, jdm badging, etc.

motto: spool up or shut up.

previous rides:
    92 stealth rt tt-stock, w/ 14k miles 09/13/03-05/18/04
    04 srt-4-not stock, 270whp 346trq 12.9@109(slicks, 22psi spike).
    10/20/04-08/14/06. you will be missed, except your horrible wheel hop.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sounds like a sweet run, who said sti doesnt have top end lol.
    07 S2000..vortech..kw..comptech..volk

previous
    05 Evo traded
    05 S2000 rip
    05 STi traded

Sounds like fun, now all I got to do is VF39, AP, TMIC, Fuel Pump and i'll be good to go!!
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

you got to 6th?

wow....
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    you got to 6th?

wow....
    yeah, it's amazing....
    04 WRB wrx STi-full stage 2, front and rear sways, fully sony system, jdm badging, etc.

motto: spool up or shut up.

previous rides:
    92 stealth rt tt-stock, w/ 14k miles 09/13/03-05/18/04
    04 srt-4-not stock, 270whp 346trq 12.9@109(slicks, 22psi spike).
    10/20/04-08/14/06. you will be missed, except your horrible wheel hop.

ok ive got a ? for u. ive got an 02 wrx stage 4. i havent had the chance to run anything good like that yet but from what ive heard wrx stage 4=sti stage 2. so does that mean i could run with u or wat. just wonderin.
    I will soon be on the show intervention for my addiction to my car!www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=859472

Quote Originally Posted by gottahaveturbo
    ok ive got a ? for u. ive got an 02 wrx stage 4. i havent had the chance to run anything good like that yet but from what ive heard wrx stage 4=sti stage 2. so does that mean i could run with u or wat. just wonderin.
    stage 2 STi puts down like 285 to the wheels IIRC.
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

very nice but dump the cai its makin ur car run lean
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    *goes outside to look for chipmunk lodged in downpipe*
    god invented turbolag to give v-8s a chance

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.