06 WRX vs 300Z Turbo - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06 WRX vs 300Z Turbo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by bl0wnb0xerbabiE I also beeat tt 300z with my stage 2 wrx on the highway. If it's only ...

Quote Originally Posted by bl0wnb0xerbabiE
    I also beeat tt 300z with my stage 2 wrx on the highway. If it's only 20 or 30 more whp that's not alot considering they weight like 300+ lbs more then us
    I had one.. Umm anything can happen but i truly believe this is more than possible ( with more than a catback tho), my 93 pulled very hard and my 3rd and 4th gears were MUCH stronger than my wimpy wrx 3rd and 4th. Really any race i guess can happen and have the underdog win, we hear some nutty things on here.

But i will agree that he had more than a cat back. Even tho i absoutly luved my Zcar that much ground would have been hard to make up by 100 mph.. ( assuming that is about where his wrx shifts into 4th like mine ).
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

had no idea the 300z was rated at 300hp.

raced one a few weeks back, his mods were exhaust, intake and boost controller set at 15psi i believe, trying to remember. Did a few runs from a roll, we tied once, and it was the time i did the honk so he got the jump, and other times i had about 2 cars on him, didn't really look back much was paying attention to the road. til about 70 or so. i have tbe, intake , ap stage 2 untunned.
    Last edited by wrxpaul; 09-24-2006 at 06:58 PM.
    07 S2000..vortech..kw..comptech..volk

previous
    05 Evo traded
    05 S2000 rip
    05 STi traded

my friends NA can keep up with mines. Im like wtf? lol But im stock with just a turbo xs rfl axleback lol
    2005 Ubaru Impreza WRX Sedan Crystal Grey Metallic
    Mods: In my profile
    http://www.myspace.com/scottycruz

Quote Originally Posted by scotts05
    my friends NA can keep up with mines. Im like wtf? lol But im stock with just a turbo xs rfl axleback lol

Ah well once you add the rest of the TBE, maybe stage 2 map, you will be walking away from an N/A
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.