WRX VS Lambo/Accord
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX VS Lambo/Accord within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well so im driving around town and i stop in this car dealer to look at a 3000gt for a ...

WRX VS Lambo/Accord

well so im driving around town and i stop in this car dealer to look at a 3000gt for a friend and this asian guy hops outta this "Super Ricer"

and he walks to look over at the same 3000gt so i don't get to look at it till he leaves so i take a few pics while he's out test driving then i go over to get some wendy's and i see it at a stoplight so i pull up next to him and he revs his 70$ fart can and he puts it in "OD" (automatic) and lets just say i sent him back to china town

at car dealer

at stop light(No cars around when we raced but i never broke 55)

3 hours later im driving and i see this prick in a lambo so im like "This guy has alot of money" so i flip him the bird and pull away but he gets on it and drives next to me so we pull up at a stop light and hes like "20 mile roll on?" and im like sure so we are going 20 and he beeps his horn 3 times and this a**hole "Lets" me have a headstart so i get a good 2 car lengths ahead of him and he gets on it and starts coming on me fast but i swear to god he's shifting at 500more rpm past redline almost hitting the limiter. he would of beat me if he had some driving skills

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Why are you considering a 3000GT?!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    How do I get my free iPod?
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

im not. but i went to look at 1 for a buddy

So you flipped him off because he has money and he has a nice car? Yeah how dare he be successful and be able to afford nice things.

I want my click back. This has to be the dumbest thread I've seen in a while, perhaps ever.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 09-10-2006 at 04:19 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

dude what do you drive anyway?

To the OP: Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    To the OP: Lame.
    +1
    “You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.”

This thread wasn't worth reading.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by epson1
    im not. but i went to look at 1 for a buddy
    I'd not let a friend do that.
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR
    I'd not let a friend do that.
    I know very little of these cars. Why do you hate them so?

because its a V6 twin turbo?

^^^Yeah, and they're AWD, but they're heavy as sin!!
    2006 World Rally Blue Pearl TR Sedan.
    OEM fogs
    OEM Rear deck lid
    -much more to come-
    VAG-EYE-NA is a beautiful thing!!
    Lifes Necessities: Food,Clothing,Shelter and SUBARUS!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    I know very little of these cars. Why do you hate them so?
    I looked into buying one when they were new. The FWD model was heavy and, compared to its contemporaries, not put together as well as I'd want. The AWD model was heavier still and added mechanological complexity without the required dealer competency. I didn't buy one, and have not regretted it (however, I did regret actually buying another turbo Mitsu AWD product, but that's another story).

I don't hate them, I just feel better if it's someone else dealing with the water pump, the oil, the gearbox, etc. If you've got the garage and the patience and can spare some busted knuckles, by all means, have at it.

These cars are IMO good lucking, and a great idea, but they are now cheaper to buy than they are to own, and there's a good reason for that.

^^^I see. I never really had much of an opinion of them other than: "awd, cool."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.