WRX VS Lambo/Accord - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX VS Lambo/Accord within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Yossarian ^^^I see. I never really had much of an opinion of them other than: "awd, cool." ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    ^^^I see. I never really had much of an opinion of them other than: "awd, cool."
    An AWD turbo model running well makes an excellent touring car. It's very comfortable for two people and would be fun to take up the coast to a bed & breakfast etc. However, too many of them just don't run well and/or will spill car juice onto the driveway.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so you race the super rice, and talk smack on it (justifiable). then u talk smack on a guy in what looks like a lambo murcielago convertible and flip him off?? and u came on here telling that story thinking we'd give u mad dope ass super cool phat (yeah, with a PH, werd) props and agree with u? i tihnk theres a spot open on nabisco...

That accord looks like it has R33 Skyline tails molded in.

And hating a guy for having a nice car...stupid
    Hating a guy for being a jerk because he has a "nice" car (nice to them, some people in rusty camry's act like this too)....ok

Being a jerk becuase you can't afford a nice car....stupid.

If you want a lambo, go to school, make money, and buy one. And when people hate you because you worked hard and own a nice car....don't wonder why.

Red face

Are you saying in your story that you beat a lambo? I love our Impreza WRX, but I don't know about beating the lambo.

Also, if you flicked off anyone and tried to speed away, a lot of people probably would have chased you down and said or done worse things than 'wanna race'. Even if they drove a focus, Camry, kia or whatever, they might chase you down. PLEASE don't give the Subarus a bad name. Check out the Honda forums and SRT neon forums, they are knwon more for that kind of crap.

I Support ClubWRX
    Your new on here so we'll cut you some slack, but please be careful as I see trends in your posts that tells my you may not last long on this site.

You drive a stock WRX. It's not Lambo territory. The Lambo would obviously put a serious smack down on a stock WRX. Your posts to the owner of the STi seller regarding his BOV was unwanted, and to be point blank, hypocritical since you drive a stock WRX and were commenting on a car that was capbable of starting out in 3rd gear, and still whipping yours in a race.

It's clear you have a bit of a jealousy streak. Please tone it down. As for your question on AP vs UTEC.....like your post to the STi owner stated "It's been posted a million times". In other words...do a search noob.

Sorry for being so harsh. Didn't get my coffee this morning (oh yeah...I don't drink coffee...never mind)
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by epson1
    3 hours later im driving and i see this prick in a lambo so im like "This guy has alot of money" so i flip him the bird and pull away but he gets on it and drives next to me so we pull up at a stop light and hes like "20 mile roll on?" and im like sure so we are going 20 and he beeps his horn 3 times and this a**hole "Lets" me have a headstart so i get a good 2 car lengths ahead of him and he gets on it and starts coming on me fast but i swear to god he's shifting at 500more rpm past redline almost hitting the limiter. he would of beat me if he had some driving skills
    Tell me i am reading this wrong? Cause you look like the prick not him? Why would you flip him off? you said because he has money? thats like that asian flipping you off for having a wrx

what the hell is that?

If i am reading this wrong then i am sry...
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by ScstealthVR6
    i tihnk theres a spot open on nabisco...
    Umm? that is a great site. I get a ton of tech info on there. Although i really only post here i still use it for the tech stuff.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    Umm? that is a great site. I get a ton of tech info on there. Although i really only post here i still use it for the tech stuff.
    +1... Nasioc is better than ClubWRX when it comes to technical info. IMO.
    2006 World Rally Blue Pearl TR Sedan.
    OEM fogs
    OEM Rear deck lid
    -much more to come-
    VAG-EYE-NA is a beautiful thing!!
    Lifes Necessities: Food,Clothing,Shelter and SUBARUS!!

3000GT TT's aren't the most reliable thing out there. the SL's can go 200k miles..

The VR-4 is a $40,000 + car and even though it's becoming cheap to purchase now it's going to require maintenance like a $40,000+ car.

Some people have great luck with them and some don't.

But compare the 3000GT and the WRX... the 3000 is a fire breathing monster and it makes the WRX feel like a cuddly puppy. The high speed stability, torque, looks and top end are a whole different league.. Even my EVO beating WRX feels slow after driving my 3000. With some mechanical know-how the 3000 is an awesome weekend car, just don't buy a TT one as your only transportation.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

Try not to forget that a WRX is nicer than what most people drive. I know a lot of kids that dislike me because I drive one, and it's irritating, because I haven't done anything to deserve that disrespect. It probably feels a lot like that to him every time something like this happens.

Every time I see a car like that I flash the guy a thumbs up, and sometimes I get one back...

lol why u gotta be so jealous cuz he drives a lambo? rofl....omg a nice car!! he must be an ******* cuz he has a lambo!! lets flip him off!!! wanker...hahaha. Hmm but ur so cool. Tomorrow, i'm gunna go up to every nice car and flip em off lol. "thats what u get *** for having such a sweet ass car"
    2005 Ubaru Impreza WRX Sedan Crystal Grey Metallic
    Mods: In my profile
    http://www.myspace.com/scottycruz

Registered User project_skyline's Avatar
    Wow.

You should have given him some props. I pulled up to a 911 Turbo tonight at a red light, rolled my window down, and said "Hey man nice ride, I respect the turbo!". He was very polite, said he doesn't see a lot of WRX's, and gave me the thumbs up.

About a mile down the road he passed me with the thumbs up out the window.

My reaction:
    Your reaction:
    '06 WRB WRX

Banned
    don't forget 3000gts have all wheel steering as well. My uncle has a 1998 with 175000 miles and she is going like she is new cause he is religious about all his maintainence. THey are sweet cars I always wanted one but yeah they are heavy as ****.

This guy must be a colossal boob, racing Accord's and flipping off successful people in nice cars wherever he goes.
    1986 Porsche 944 Turbo (951)
    1992 BMW 525i (beater)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast