WRX Wagon vs. Lexus IS250 AWD

This is a discussion on WRX Wagon vs. Lexus IS250 AWD within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Alright let me begin by saying this guy was a really big **** driving this lexus awd like he was. ...

Banned

WRX Wagon vs. Lexus IS250 AWD

Alright let me begin by saying this guy was a really big **** driving this lexus awd like he was. I am minding my own business and going down a 2 lane road and he comes up on me cuts me off almost grazing my front bumper all this is at 30mph and then when he thinks I am following too close he does the ******* brake and it was in the rain so luckily I had the good reflexes and noone was in the oncoming lane cause I shot over to it and I was right next to the guy I look at him flick him off and then tear off after downshifting to 2nd from 3rd and then he starts to gun it to and I get him by 2 cars before I go back into the lane and cut him off just before the stop sign came up at the end of the road. He had to brake pretty hard but I made sure I had enough space so he wouldn't rear end me. He starts honking and flashing his brights(got to love auto-dimming HHAAHAHA) at me and I am like who is this guy he was the one being a **** then speeding up when I was going to pass. Guy was like 45 or sumthin and he was acting like a 16 year old. I am glad I got him though even if by a little cause it made what he did not matter to me anymore I got the better of him. Anyways I flick him off again before I take off from the stop sign doing a sideways drift through the turn cause the rain makes that easy with close to bald stocker tires. He tries to chase me but gets lost pretty bad in a few twisties down the next road and I never saw him again. Good riddens. I love beating on **** heads in expensive cars. The wagon does deflate egos around here quite often.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    IS250 = easy kill in a WRX.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Banned
    oh yeah he didn't put up much ofa fight. WOuld have had more cars on him but we were running out of road. I never knew they made the IS250 in awd till I saw this tool, tooling around in it.

I Support ClubWRX
    I drove a RWD version and was not impressed at all by the powertrain. The IS350, on the other hand, has some serious pull.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Banned
    didn't think they were anything to write home about. I know the 350 has some good power for sure. Toyota awd 0, subaru awd 1 HAHAHAHA

haha ownage! becareful though, some of these monkeys carry weapons.

Banned
    yeah let's just hope the monkeys don't figure out how to use them.

^^^They already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    ^^^They already have.
    hahah

Banned
    then the war has already begun......

I Support ClubWRX
    Roadrage FTW!

the I250 only has 200hp, should be an easy kill. its a good looking car but wow that is underpowered for the money. and it took me way too long to find the hp on lexus' site. its at the bottom of th eperformance paragraph after they praise the 350s v6. def. trying to hide the low hp it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    I drove a RWD version and was not impressed at all by the powertrain. The IS350, on the other hand, has some serious pull.
    I put the spanking on these with the regular.. there is one guy with one that i see on a pretty consistant basis comming home from work, and we both usually get on it and i always have much more pull down low, and can still hold em off by 1 to 1.5 cars from 60 mph rolls..
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.