2006 pontiac GTO VS 2006 STi "stage 2 protuned" 300 awhp
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2006 pontiac GTO VS 2006 STi "stage 2 protuned" 300 awhp within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; what's up guys !! well after beating a lot of cars with my 300 awhp protuned stage 2 STI: eclipses,mr2,b16 ...

2006 pontiac GTO VS 2006 STi "stage 2 protuned" 300 awhp

what's up guys !! well after beating a lot of cars with my 300 awhp protuned stage 2 STI: eclipses,mr2,b16 civics,evos, rsx's, GTi's,SRT8's beat them without any problem and some more well i was thinking it was time for me to race with this v8 6.0 monster to see how i do it! well after doing a little research on the races a completely stock GTO show up so i ask him for a race and he said "no problem" well the first race off the line i beat him by 2 cars or less and then rollin ooohhh my gaaddd!!! that guy beat me so baddd by 2 and a half cars or 3 .second gear all the way to third i'll keep up, but on third that guys start pullin on me nasty, well that was a ugly experience for me feeling so bad about it right now but just let me tell you those cars are bad asses!!! so next time i'll race them off the line that's it!!! cause rollin' don't stand a chance well my next proyect!!! FP red Turbo coming soon if i can't beat them man!!! i'll buy a Supra nnaaahhh!! just kidding luvvv my STi just need more power to keep up with the v8 monsters

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 305wrxPIMP
    what's up guys !! well after beating a lot of cars with my 300 awhp protuned stage 2 STI: eclipses,mr2,b16 civics,evos, rsx's, GTi's,SRT8's beat them without any problem and some more well i was thinking it was time for me to race with this v8 6.0 monster to see how i do it! well after doing a little research on the races a completely stock GTO show up so i ask him for a race and he said "no problem" well the first race off the line i beat him by 2 cars or less and then rollin ooohhh my gaaddd!!! that guy beat me so baddd by 2 and a half cars or 3 .second gear all the way to third i'll keep up, but on third that guys start pullin on me nasty, well that was a ugly experience for me feeling so bad about it right now but just let me tell you those cars are bad asses!!! so next time i'll race them off the line that's it!!! cause rollin' don't stand a chance well my next proyect!!! FP red Turbo coming soon if i can't beat them man!!! i'll buy a Supra nnaaahhh!! just kidding luvvv my STi just need more power to keep up with the v8 monsters
    After adding more HP and killing GTOs, then start hunting for C6 Z06.
    N/A -- 11.9@119 1.911 60' w/street radials
    N2O -- 11.3@126 1.820 60' w/street radials

Quote Originally Posted by 03EBZ06
    After adding more HP and killing GTOs, then start hunting for C6 Z06.
    A guy in a in a black Z06 pulled up next to me at a light the other day and started reving, like I would be stupid enough to even consider... I just waved and shook my head like "you gotta be kidding".
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #44
    2006 SGM WRX
    Cobb Stage 2
    APS 3" Catted TBE
    H-Tech Springs
    Eibach 10mm Spacers

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Eyez_
    A guy in a in a black Z06 pulled up next to me at a light the other day and started reving, like I would be stupid enough to even consider... I just waved and shook my head like "you gotta be kidding".
    what year Z06 ?
    you might have a chance in a STi if you race in a really bumpy road cuz they have to slow down !

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911
    what year Z06 ?
    you might have a chance in a STi if you race in a really bumpy road cuz they have to slow down !

hahah what? explain this theory? why would you race a Z06 or STI down a really bumpy road?
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    hahah what? explain this theory? why would you race a Z06 or STI down a really bumpy road?
    Or any car for that matter
    04 Silver STi M6

Race a Z06 here!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

hahah. or take em to the track.. that video proves you can most likely take him on a tight track
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    .. already ready for a bigger turbo
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Eyez_
    Those are the perfect opportunities to take them to 60 and hit the brakes (like you've proved your point). That can be quite frustrating for them...
    Jamie
    John 3:3
    XTi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.