yellow 2006 Mustang GT Vs. black 2006 Mustang GT
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on yellow 2006 Mustang GT Vs. black 2006 Mustang GT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so I was at a light on a freeway on-ramp the other day, and this jerk in a new Mustang ...

yellow 2006 Mustang GT Vs. black 2006 Mustang GT

so I was at a light on a freeway on-ramp the other day, and this jerk in a new Mustang GT pulls up next to me and starts waving his p3nis at me. I figured he wanted a race. At least I was hoping that's all he wanted.

So the light turned green, we both hit it. He kept up with me pretty good all the way through second gear. We were pretty much nose-to-nose until I eased off the gas approaching the end of second gear (around 60). He just shot ahead of me and shifted into 3rd.

The CHP cruiser that was right behind me just went around, flipped on his lights and pulled him over.

just more proof that its not the color of your car that gets you tickets, its breaking the law.
    Last edited by blarg; 09-05-2006 at 01:15 PM.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Yea, what is it with people in Mustangs not being able to spot cops. Last week, I was stopped at a traffic light and a black Mustang convertible... around '03 or '04 pulls up next to me. I can see that there were some money put into it. There were 2 kids in it and I could see they wanted to race my STI. I wanted to race too except my radar detector was going nuts. I looked in my rear view mirror and there was a cruiser two cars behind me. I gave them some hand gestures trying to tell them about the cop but I guess they thought I was insulting them. The kid was busy reving. Light hit green and sure enough he took off with some tire squeel. Well... should be obvious what happened next.

Right... its the car you drive that determines how well you spot police officers....
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

I ain't got no time fo lookin out fo po-po I'm busy schoolin' suckaz
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

was he literally waving his man gland at you

i would have shot him right there
    Tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Newks
    was he literally waving his man gland at you

i would have shot him right there
    I thought that's how mustang guys say hi?!?!?

j/k
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

haha yea we just press it up against the glass

Quote Originally Posted by Newks
    haha yea we just press it up against the glass
    hey, if you can reach the glass to press it up against it while sitting in the driver's seat...flaunt it.

go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    hey, if you can reach the glass to press it up against it while sitting in the driver's seat...flaunt it.

LOL true
    2006 Black STI - stock

i can make it to the passanger side window

I have a recoil system on it so i dont have to winde it back up maually

Mine's detachable...why do you think I wanted such a big wing on my car? Yeah...I'm compensating...
    2006 Black STI - stock

Quote Originally Posted by 06blacksti
    Mine's detachable...why do you think I wanted such a big wing on my car? Yeah...I'm compensating...
    don't sti's have TWO wings?
    go f*** yourself

don't sti's have TWO wings?

lol hes compensating for the 4 cylinders hes missing

+1
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.