lightly modded srt-4 vs. stage 2 06 TR - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

This is a discussion on lightly modded srt-4 vs. stage 2 06 TR within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yeah we need a timeslip.....

  1. #16
    Registered User 240toSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,099
    yeah we need a timeslip..
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User enash99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by DTFH3030
    fri night at the track i got to run a stage 2 wrx with a cai, and a bov. mods on my 05 srt are stage 1, stage 2 wga, 3 in. cut out. i had a a passenger. wrx got a .554 r/t while i got like a .8 something, anyways wrx ripped me out of the hole, closed the gap to 1 car at the end of 2nd, started passed him at the end of third, pulled about a car and a half at the end. good race, wasn't expecting the wrx to be that fast.

    Have him throw out that CAI and BOV and run him again, you would be suprised at those results.

    bad mods for only stage 2..
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

  4. #18
    Registered User enash99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeskate23488
    what are you talkin about i have bov/ and intake on a stock car

    You havent learned anything then being on this board.. Looks like another future srtforum.com member. j/k You should search, there is a great sticky which lists what mods are good and bad, also how they affect your car. those 2 mods alone have been discussed in about 4 billion threads since the 02 wrx was introduced to the US. Remember its not a Civic. You dont just get an ebay intake, with an autozone muffler and a set of ghetto rims and have a fast car.. lol sry to anyone with a civic and those mods..
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

  5. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    St.Louis,MO
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    You havent learned anything then being on this board.. Looks like another future srtforum.com member. j/k You should search, there is a great sticky which lists what mods are good and bad, also how they affect your car. those 2 mods alone have been discussed in about 4 billion threads since the 02 wrx was introduced to the US. Remember its not a Civic. You dont just get an ebay intake, with an autozone muffler and a set of ghetto rims and have a fast car.. lol sry to anyone with a civic and those mods..
    He was just joking about that. He's said so twice now. Come on people, let's actually read the threads!!! jk
    2006 World Rally Blue Pearl TR Sedan.
    OEM fogs
    OEM Rear deck lid
    -much more to come-
    VAG-EYE-NA is a beautiful thing!!
    Lifes Necessities: Food,Clothing,Shelter and SUBARUS!!

  6. #20
    Registered User rex=my_life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by mangiapane
    He was just joking about that. He's said so twice now. Come on people, let's actually read the threads!!! jk
    No, no jk. He did say it twice, people should read the threads.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

  7. #21
    Registered User seaguls's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    cencal
    Posts
    197
    I used to own a srt4(traded it in for a 06 wrx) and i had pretty much the same parts he listed. Those parts pretty much equal a stage2 wrx quarter mile time. So i would say it was a drivers race, but since he hasn't posted any slips I say he got beat.

  8. #22
    Registered User 240toSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,099
    BTW, a stage 2 WRX is fast, but I would say that TBE+ AP is considered "light mods" for the WRX community.
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

  9. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by seaguls
    I used to own a srt4(traded it in for a 06 wrx) and i had pretty much the same parts he listed. Those parts pretty much equal a stage2 wrx quarter mile time. So i would say it was a drivers race, but since he hasn't posted any slips I say he got beat.
    if you can show me how to post a vid i can post it. if you dont believe me thats cool. i dont see why iw ould have the need to lie about something like that, definitly not a a wrx hater, as i own a 06 tr also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •