06 WRX versus 06 Charger
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 06 WRX versus 06 Charger within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OKay i have this co-worker that thinks he can take the 06 WRX. He is driving an 06 Charger SXT ...

06 WRX versus 06 Charger

OKay i have this co-worker that thinks he can take the 06 WRX. He is driving an 06 Charger SXT 3.5 H.O. pushing about 270 at the flywheel.Also he has 22's. I tried telling him that your car weighs about 4,200 pounds and it needs 270 to move that big car. Course he thinks cause its a Charger it will destroy all lol. He already said he has killed a STi, a WRX, 2 05 Mustangs and some other cars. I want ya'lls take on this and see whay ya'll think of this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Your friend is retarded. http://www.allpar.com/cars/lx/dodge-charger.html says the 3.5 is good for 0-60 in a whooping 8.9 seconds. Even the Hemi equipped Charger is only good for 6.0 seconds. You should race him for money!
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    Stage 2 Cobb catless DP and Borla Hush CBE
    *Total Loss*

You know I showed him that on paper. WHat his 60ft is and 1/4 time is. He said that means nothing He said you just don't understand the power of a Charger lol. He also wnats to race for money but it sounds too astronomical 4 grand. I am not sure about that lol. May have to take a personnel loan to pay for his car lmao. Also he said you don't know whats been done to my car and i still said it does not matter a freakin R/T runs what mid 14's in the quarter lol. I think the best pasrt is when he said you think your little fast and furious car can touch my Charger and the back of my mind was hoping he would say i live my life one 1/4 mile at a time lmao..... All i can say he is going to get his feelings hurt cause 2 of my other freinds have subies one is a 05 WRX STi and the other is a 06 WRX so were thinking run a train on his car lmao all 3 passing him lol. Well thats all i know for now i'll post what happens next all i know its not going to be funny.....well for me it will be but not for him lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAINE30
    You know I showed him that on paper. WHat his 60ft is and 1/4 time is. He said that means nothing He said you just don't understand the power of a Charger lol. He also wnats to race for money but it sounds too astronomical 4 grand. I am not sure about that lol. May have to take a personnel loan to pay for his car lmao. Also he said you don't know whats been done to my car and i still said it does not matter a freakin R/T runs what mid 14's in the quarter lol. I think the best pasrt is when he said you think your little fast and furious car can touch my Charger and the back of my mind was hoping he would say i live my life one 1/4 mile at a time lmao..... All i can say he is going to get his feelings hurt cause 2 of my other freinds have subies one is a 05 WRX STi and the other is a 06 WRX so were thinking run a train on his car lmao all 3 passing him lol. Well thats all i know for now i'll post what happens next all i know its not going to be funny.....well for me it will be but not for him lmao.

Even better, tell him you will run him for paychecks.. Or see if you can get him to run you for those 22's take them as a trophy.. He should be slapped for thinking that his heavy car without forced induction and 22's to top it all off, will have a chance. If you want to make it look really bad run him from a dig..

I have yet to lose to one of those. I ran the hemi version from a roll and pulled away from him.. so a dig would be pretty bad..
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

You know thats not a bad idea lol. I know he will think of one excuse lol. The best one i heard from him so far was i'll race you in my buddies 06 charger 3.5 H.O. one he says it takes alot to change out my rims. I simply told him nope its gotta be your car nothing else. Sorry if your going to talk the crap about your car race what you brought. Thats just the way i am. I have no idea what he is thinking. All he is saying you need to get a real car....I thought the WRX is a real car it has 4 wheels a motor and moves. All i know its going to be embarrasing for him all i can say..

you have got to film the outcome!!
    i can bet money that if you guys actually line up, he's going to have excuse after excuse till his head explodes, when you annihilate him
    I want my subie back.

He sounds like a dousche bag. Just make fun of him non-stop till he races you, that should shut him up.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

I can't wait for the results, you better spank him!
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

I Support ClubWRX

That would be a slaughter. I'd almost feel bad taking his paycheck. Then again, he does have a Charger with 22s. Nah, I wouldn't feel bad.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Well today he started running his mouth again about the WRX and asking what was i thinking on getting it. You think its fast........ I paused looked at him and brought the proof on paper to him let me see here 0-60 around 5.5 runs the 1/4 about 14.4. Charger 0-60 in an amazing mid 8 secs plus rims now mid 9 secs and runs the 1/4 at an blistering but in a bling bling way 16.5 give it mid 17s cause of the rims lmao. My toyota truck i had would beat that lmao. He says those are just numbers lol. you just don't know what the Charger is capable of doing.....side not it started to ct like a wrestling match lol. On how the crap talk and stuff. I finally told him you know if you can run your mouth how you drive your car bring it.....he says i am not ready lmao. So not sure yet guys but trust me as soon as this ship i am on pulls in tomorrow you will get results quick money or no money i just want to spank that ass.

i know the type. he'll never run you.

he'll keep making excuses.

the best you can hope for is something like this: offer to take him for a ride first before you race, then he can decided to run or not.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

These people are hilarious. They talk a lot and never want to race. You have to smoke this guy... it's going to be so funny.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

Registered User project_skyline's Avatar
    Race for pinks, haha. jk

The chargers are slow, a mini van could beat them.

A honda odyssey with the Vtec V6
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

whenever a thread like this starts and someone says they are going to race someone, 9 times out of 10 it never pans out, i bet this race never happens.
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.