06 WRX versus 06 Charger - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 06 WRX versus 06 Charger within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just to reply to whati typed need to proof read before i send anything out. He had the automatic and ...

just to reply to whati typed need to proof read before i send anything out. He had the automatic and kicked it down to a lower gear. And behind you is suppose to be behind me. Dam i am soo tired lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SHAINE30
    just to reply to whati typed need to proof read before i send anything out. He had the automatic and kicked it down to a lower gear. And behind you is suppose to be behind me. Dam i am soo tired lol.
    good kill--- you know you can edit posts right...?

newb...j/k
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

I think the Hemi only runs a 14.1? People...
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

this is not no Hemi its a 3.5 H.O.. All others that just read this please read the opening story on this how it all started please thank you.

Nice kill...

You can edit posts theres an edit button down at the bottom on the left or right side, I can't remember.

Actually it's a little book to the left of the quote button, and I'm using it right now.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    I think the Hemi only runs a 14.1? People...
    I thought the charger with the hemi was faster?
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

The reports that i have seen on the Dodge Charger RT's run low 14s high 13s depending on the driver of course. Now the SRT 8 Charger thats a totally different car. I seen one so far pure black and fast as hell. i am not challenging that right now. The RT and WRX pure stock is a close race in the quarter. I am not sure What it will do top end i think its governed at 125 or 130? So far the guy i raced in the 3.5 H.O. admits he lost fair and square, but says your lucky your not all wheel drive and have that turbo on.........Thats Why i bought it for..........

Banned
    Yeah I think those srt 8's are hot as hell but they ALL come in automatic. I'm still trying to figure that out, anybody know anything about this? I mean, I can understand the base level chargers to come in slushboxes but the srt 8's? Half the fun of a high performance car is the standard transmission! and those damn triptonic shifters don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by AWDPirate
    Yeah I think those srt 8's are hot as hell but they ALL come in automatic. I'm still trying to figure that out, anybody know anything about this? I mean, I can understand the base level chargers to come in slushboxes but the srt 8's? Half the fun of a high performance car is the standard transmission! and those damn triptonic shifters don't count.

Yep i know that answer.... their crap cars!
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

I would talk mad **** on your Co-worker untill he has the balls to take it outside and personaly get beat... cuz the last Charger I had a situation with. I watched hiim come from 10 car lengths back to do a flyby, so when he gets about 3 lengths back and moving pretty quick. I downshifted into third and moved over to give him room, cuz it get's twisty up ahead (I'm a nice guy like that). Well the idiot got spooked and goes into the bike lane and slows down puts on his turn light, like he's going to make a right all of a sudden... Suuuuuure buddy... that's why two lights down he shows up behind me... The light goes green and we go... It's obvious he thinks he's just going to pass me cuz he gets over with a grin on his face... nope you can stay back there buddy... but there is a car in front of me by the time we reach the limit.. and of course... he doesn't want to let me over... and I'm totally over cutting him off with how spooked he got last time. So I slow down and come all the way around him on the left... (next light we go from a dig)... hahaha... he didn't have a chance. But he did keep up back there (Auto's with lots of TQ are easy like that)... By the time I got to the top of third he was still about a half car length behind me... I was over it and it turns out we were heading into a construction area... so I let off and let him keep going... The ****head almost hit two other cars way up ahead trying to cut between them...(almost like he thought he was driving a VW).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.