06 WRX versus 06 Charger - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 06 WRX versus 06 Charger within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; you know elohdaeh78 you maybe right. I really don't see this race happening alot of talk and no action. Little ...

you know elohdaeh78 you maybe right. I really don't see this race happening alot of talk and no action. Little update by the way. He sends me an email giving me stats and facts on a 06 charger............SRT-8 lmoa. I told him well yea that car would beat me prolly. I also stated that this is no SRT8 you drive a SXT big difference. So being the smart A$$ i am i gave im the SXT's 0-60 and some other crap. Well i am not sure if we will run or not i told him if i caught him on the street he has 2 choices ether run or shut up. So we will see guys. Trust me if something goes done you will hear it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you know elohdaeh78 you maybe right. I really don't see this race happening alot of talk and no action. Little update by the way. He sends me an email giving me stats and facts on a 06 charger............SRT-8 lmoa. I told him well yea that car would beat me prolly. I also stated that this is no SRT8. You drive a SXT big difference. So being the smart A$$ i am i gave im the SXT's 0-60 and some other crap. Well i am not sure if we will run or not i told him if i caught him on the street he has 2 choices ether run or shut up. So we will see guys. Trust me if something goes done you will hear it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Stop playing your car up. Make him think his car is teh fastar and them give him a whoopin'.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by elohdaeh78
    whenever a thread like this starts and someone says they are going to race someone, 9 times out of 10 it never pans out, i bet this race never happens.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by juanes287
    +1
    word +1
    '06 wrx wr-blue

Quote Originally Posted by elohdaeh78
    whenever a thread like this starts and someone says they are going to race someone, 9 times out of 10 it never pans out, i bet this race never happens.
    QFT

I've seen it bunches of times..
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

Haha, tell him you want to take him for a test drive. Then when you're taking him on a test drive, drive really slow. And slowly accelerate pretending you are giving it everything it's got. THEN race him for real for slips.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Nasty
    Haha, tell him you want to take him for a test drive. Then when you're taking him on a test drive, drive really slow. And slowly accelerate pretending you are giving it everything it's got. THEN race him for real for slips.
    Nah, he wont fall for that. If you got accessport, input valet mode and let him test drive your car. Then race.

I'd just tell him to STFU unless he wants to prove anything. Remind him the offer is on the table.

I agree, tell that fool to shutup. He obviously is just breaking your balls, or is really really retarded. What I would do is get a friend with like a base model protege or even toyota corolla and run him with that. I think that would be somewhat of a fair race lol
    I don't drive a Subaru....yet muwahhahaha

If i had 4 grand i'd loan it to you for the small price of half the winnings.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Banned
    Two words:

"Smoke him..."
    -Brian Spilner

Quote Originally Posted by AWDPirate
    Two words:

"Smoke him..."
    -Brian Spilner

actually, torreto said that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by $lick Rick
    actually, torreto said that
    oh man he did huh. **** i feel like a noob

Well it finally happened i was going down the road and low and behold i see him waiting to pull out of wal-mart. I passed him and finally he gets about 2 cars behind you. I stay behind alittle to see if he follows. this was on a single road. Well I turn on to a 2 lane road and he does the same. i drive slow to let him catch up to me and we are side by side i am in 2sec at 40 mph. He does not see me or realize i am beside him. I blow the horn and said hey F@@ker wanna talk **** now he starts laughing and says your not ready. Well the next thing i realize i drops it down mind you an automatic and punched it i punch it and automatically i catch up to him and stay beside him thinking he is going to get it and i finally do the kill and pass his ass. we did this 2 or 3 times and the same result but the last time i just killed him. His excuse was my rims there tooo big and i could not launch right lol.........Course he was trying to take me from a stop light the sec time and that was a no no lol. So yea it happened and i did not get no money just redemption on is ass.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.