04 wrx stage2 vs. mustang gt - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on 04 wrx stage2 vs. mustang gt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The parrot's not dead, its resting...

The parrot's not dead, its resting
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    Oh and I forgot....

You know how I know you're gay? You use those emoticon thingies
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyG
    The parrot's not dead, its resting
    the only reason it's not falling off of it's perch, is because it has been NAILED there...
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

Quote Originally Posted by 06blacksti
    Awesome. Chalk one up to the forum trolls!

Next time I see a mustang, I'll wave. May only be one finger, but I'll wave
    I'm sure they will miss it, since they will likely be laughing at that great big spoiler...
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    I'm sure they will miss it, since they will likely be laughing at that great big spoiler...
    hey Herk, so does that C&L intake make the car noisy at cruising speeds? I still can't make up my mind if I should get one.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

hey Herk, so does that C&L intake make the car noisy at cruising speeds? I still can't make up my mind if I should get one.
    Nope, not at all. All I get is a little drone around 2k rpms from my SLPs... Adding a CAI on these cars is the first move, it really makes a difference, (along with the tune)...

BTW, I have a big box in my garage labeled "Saleen" just waiting to get dropped on my Vert...
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    Nope, not at all. All I get is a little drone around 2k rpms from my SLPs... Adding a CAI on these cars is the first move, it really makes a difference, (along with the tune)...

BTW, I have a big box in my garage labeled "Saleen" just waiting to get dropped on my Vert...
    you may want to consider actually taking the stuff out of the box and INSTALLING it instead.
    go f*** yourself

you may want to consider actually taking the stuff out of the box and INSTALLING it instead.
    I gotta wait until I get a new tire for the scoob, (not gonna have my DD limping around on a temp spare). Not to mention I have a whole passel of stuff to put on the car, (sways, springs, shocks, struts, LCAs, panhard bar, Saleen HIDs, etc...).

Saleen is a mustang I can dig. Or Roush. Normal GTs: Saleens
    2006 Black STI - stock

The Saleen mustang is a bunch of visual mods, a little suspension work, and (stage 3) a supercharger... and it is WAAAYYY overpriced.

Saleen = teh rice.
    go f*** yourself

hmm...I always thought they had a lot more to them. But isn't that all a cobra is really? A supercharger with some suspension? I see a couple Saleens in a fancy-car dealer lot (the new body style) and think they don't look too shabby. Haven't even bothered to think about the price. It's in a lot where "if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it." Always wondered what they can do. Figured the guy who made the Saleen would have a little more in his name than that.

I have a friend who has a friend (yeah I know) who has a 10 second Roush mustang. Fastest street-legal mustang in the US I think. He's some sort of prince of some middle-eastern country. Anyway, my friend, who had an R6 and would regularly take on/off-ramps at 90+, said he was scared sh!tless in that car. He said the guy was so good at driving it he could be stopped at a stoplight...floor it, and spin the car 180 degrees into the other lane and speed off the other direction. I think he said it had some 900 hp. Now that is some scary horsepower.
    2006 Black STI - stock

I like the front and rear facia of the Saleen, but I think it is too expensive. I do like the Saleen SC though, (duh, I bought one), especially compared to the Rouscharger. Twin Screw > Roots. For real grunt though, the KB 2.6 SC is dabomb...

Quote Originally Posted by 06blacksti
    I have a friend who has a friend (yeah I know) who has a 10 second Roush mustang. Fastest street-legal mustang in the US I think.

Doubt it...the dragstrips are full of street legal, 10s mustangs. Mine runs 11.3 with stock internals and bolt-ons.
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

Mustangs are just straightline rockets, and that's it. Boring.......
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.