04 wrx stage2 vs. mustang gt - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 149

This is a discussion on 04 wrx stage2 vs. mustang gt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by StupidMan The new GT looks okay. Considering it came from the worst roots of all time. There ...

  1. #16
    Registered User blarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Calmer than you are
    Posts
    10,366
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    The new GT looks okay. Considering it came from the worst roots of all time. There has never been one good looking mustang since the 60's. The more I see it, the more I think this one just "isn't as ugly".
    Its like the mustang took a nose-dive off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down before splashing into a fountain of youth.

    Yeah, Im sure the mustang brings the hotties....you know the bleach blondes with black roots and 17 loose teeth and ex-boyfriend "Jimmy with the Camaro"
    wow. someone's really got Mustang envy.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User dcpatters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    The more I see it, the more I think this one just "isn't as ugly".
    Its like the mustang took a nose-dive off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down before splashing into a fountain of youth.
    Did the Mustang II of the mid 70's slip your mind? As a Mustang aficionado, I am embarrassed that car every existed.
    2008 Evo X GSR. Custom tuned, Works panel filter, Intercooler pipe upgrade, TBE.

  4. #18
    Registered User blarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Calmer than you are
    Posts
    10,366
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpatters
    Did the Mustang II of the mid 70's slip your mind? As a Mustang aficionado, I am embarrassed that car every existed.
    I liked Mustang III: Son of Mustang better. At least they put some money into the special effects, and got that guy from Happy Days as the lead.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

  5. #19
    Registered User dcpatters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    I liked Mustang III: Son of Mustang better. At least they put some money into the special effects, and got that guy from Happy Days as the lead.


    Yeah, they did make a Cobra model too.
    2008 Evo X GSR. Custom tuned, Works panel filter, Intercooler pipe upgrade, TBE.

  6. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    398
    Blarg,

    Get used to the mustang bashing on this forum. I've been hearing it ever since I joined. Truth is, with its V8 and extensive aftermarket history, the stang is one of the best platforms to modify. Internet talk is one thing, what you see at the dragstrip is something entirely different.
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

  7. #21
    Registered User blarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Calmer than you are
    Posts
    10,366
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyG
    Blarg,

    Get used to the mustang bashing on this forum. I've been hearing it ever since I joined. Truth is, with its V8 and extensive aftermarket history, the stang is one of the best platforms to modify. Internet talk is one thing, what you see at the dragstrip is something entirely different.
    after driving a lesbian car for 5 years, it doesn't really bother me...and we're not talking about the "good" kind of lesbians either.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

  8. #22
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    after driving a lesbian car for 5 years, it doesn't really bother me.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  9. #23
    Registered User StupidMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    VA baby
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    after driving a lesbian car for 5 years, it doesn't really bother me...and we're not talking about the "good" kind of lesbians either.
    Ahh, you mean the type of lesbian that even after about 5 minutes of talking and interacting with, you are still not quite sure if they are a boy or girl, and you quietly slip away just in case it is a homo that wants "a ride home"

    Yeah, that is how I would describe the previous wrx's too. Now the 06's with the twin puss headlights are total lipstick lesbians and make for a great shower scene.
    Last edited by StupidMan; 08-19-2006 at 11:50 AM.
    stupidman has spoken

  10. #24
    Registered User blarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Calmer than you are
    Posts
    10,366
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    Ahh, you mean the type of lesbian that even after about 5 minutes of talking and interacting with, you are still not quite sure if they are a boy or girl, and you quietly slip away just in case it is a homo that wants "a ride home"

    Yeah, that is how I would describe the previous wrx's too. Now the 06's with the twin puss headlights are total lipstick lesbians and make for a great shower scene.
    get real. lipstick lesbians drive V-6 Mustangs.

    the only chicks buy Subaus of their own free will are sporting mullets, flannel shirts, and side-burns.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

  11. #25
    Registered User StupidMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    VA baby
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    get real. lipstick lesbians drive V-6 Mustangs.

    the only chicks buy Subaus of their own free will are sporting mullets, flannel shirts, and side-burns.
    Well, at least they were lipstick lesbians at one point.....or men...something. And I think you mean sleeveless flannel with the armband tattoo.
    stupidman has spoken

  12. #26
    Registered User dcpatters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyG
    Truth is, with its V8 and extensive aftermarket history, the stang is one of the best platforms to modify. Internet talk is one thing, what you see at the dragstrip is something entirely different.
    2008 Evo X GSR. Custom tuned, Works panel filter, Intercooler pipe upgrade, TBE.

  13. #27
    Registered User blarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Calmer than you are
    Posts
    10,366
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    Well, at least they were lipstick lesbians at one point.....or men...something. And I think you mean sleeveless flannel with the armband tattoo.
    too cold in Vermont for sleeveless flannel.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

  14. #28
    Registered User StupidMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    VA baby
    Posts
    743
    Do they at least have the viewing patch for the armband tattoo? Or are they still into the wristband tatt's and "my other car has 18 wheels" bumper stickers?
    stupidman has spoken

  15. #29
    Registered User blarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Calmer than you are
    Posts
    10,366
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    Do they at least have the viewing patch for the armband tattoo? Or are they still into the wristband tatt's and "my other car has 18 wheels" bumper stickers?
    I doubt it. A tattoo would imply some attempt on the part of said lesbian as beautification.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

  16. #30
    Registered User Herknav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnWRX
    yah honestly, I'd take a wrx any day over a mustang, convertible or not
    Then you would be missing out. They are two completely different cars. Loyalty is great, but blind loyalty is dumb.
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •