04 wrx stage2 vs. mustang gt - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on 04 wrx stage2 vs. mustang gt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by StupidMan The new GT looks okay. Considering it came from the worst roots of all time. There ...

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    The new GT looks okay. Considering it came from the worst roots of all time. There has never been one good looking mustang since the 60's. The more I see it, the more I think this one just "isn't as ugly".
    Its like the mustang took a nose-dive off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down before splashing into a fountain of youth.

Yeah, Im sure the mustang brings the hotties....you know the bleach blondes with black roots and 17 loose teeth and ex-boyfriend "Jimmy with the Camaro"
    wow. someone's really got Mustang envy.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The more I see it, the more I think this one just "isn't as ugly".
    Its like the mustang took a nose-dive off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down before splashing into a fountain of youth.
    Did the Mustang II of the mid 70's slip your mind? As a Mustang aficionado, I am embarrassed that car every existed.
    2008 Evo X GSR. Custom tuned, Works panel filter, Intercooler pipe upgrade, TBE.

Quote Originally Posted by dcpatters
    Did the Mustang II of the mid 70's slip your mind? As a Mustang aficionado, I am embarrassed that car every existed.
    I liked Mustang III: Son of Mustang better. At least they put some money into the special effects, and got that guy from Happy Days as the lead.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    I liked Mustang III: Son of Mustang better. At least they put some money into the special effects, and got that guy from Happy Days as the lead.

Yeah, they did make a Cobra model too.
    2008 Evo X GSR. Custom tuned, Works panel filter, Intercooler pipe upgrade, TBE.

Blarg,

Get used to the mustang bashing on this forum. I've been hearing it ever since I joined. Truth is, with its V8 and extensive aftermarket history, the stang is one of the best platforms to modify. Internet talk is one thing, what you see at the dragstrip is something entirely different.
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyG
    Blarg,

Get used to the mustang bashing on this forum. I've been hearing it ever since I joined. Truth is, with its V8 and extensive aftermarket history, the stang is one of the best platforms to modify. Internet talk is one thing, what you see at the dragstrip is something entirely different.
    after driving a lesbian car for 5 years, it doesn't really bother me...and we're not talking about the "good" kind of lesbians either.
    go f*** yourself

after driving a lesbian car for 5 years, it doesn't really bother me.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

after driving a lesbian car for 5 years, it doesn't really bother me...and we're not talking about the "good" kind of lesbians either.
    Ahh, you mean the type of lesbian that even after about 5 minutes of talking and interacting with, you are still not quite sure if they are a boy or girl, and you quietly slip away just in case it is a homo that wants "a ride home"

Yeah, that is how I would describe the previous wrx's too. Now the 06's with the twin puss headlights are total lipstick lesbians and make for a great shower scene.
    Last edited by StupidMan; 08-19-2006 at 11:50 AM.
    stupidman has spoken

Ahh, you mean the type of lesbian that even after about 5 minutes of talking and interacting with, you are still not quite sure if they are a boy or girl, and you quietly slip away just in case it is a homo that wants "a ride home"

Yeah, that is how I would describe the previous wrx's too. Now the 06's with the twin puss headlights are total lipstick lesbians and make for a great shower scene.
    get real. lipstick lesbians drive V-6 Mustangs.

the only chicks buy Subaus of their own free will are sporting mullets, flannel shirts, and side-burns.
    go f*** yourself

get real. lipstick lesbians drive V-6 Mustangs.

the only chicks buy Subaus of their own free will are sporting mullets, flannel shirts, and side-burns.
    Well, at least they were lipstick lesbians at one point.....or men...something. And I think you mean sleeveless flannel with the armband tattoo.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by TonyG
    Truth is, with its V8 and extensive aftermarket history, the stang is one of the best platforms to modify. Internet talk is one thing, what you see at the dragstrip is something entirely different.

Well, at least they were lipstick lesbians at one point.....or men...something. And I think you mean sleeveless flannel with the armband tattoo.
    too cold in Vermont for sleeveless flannel.
    go f*** yourself

Do they at least have the viewing patch for the armband tattoo? Or are they still into the wristband tatt's and "my other car has 18 wheels" bumper stickers?
    stupidman has spoken

Do they at least have the viewing patch for the armband tattoo? Or are they still into the wristband tatt's and "my other car has 18 wheels" bumper stickers?
    I doubt it. A tattoo would imply some attempt on the part of said lesbian as beautification.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by TurnWRX
    yah honestly, I'd take a wrx any day over a mustang, convertible or not
    Then you would be missing out. They are two completely different cars. Loyalty is great, but blind loyalty is dumb.
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN