STi VS Mazda RX8 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on STi VS Mazda RX8 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DTR rex That is simply just not true. The rotary itself is not all that great on ...

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    That is simply just not true. The rotary itself is not all that great on reliable but you cannot compare the RX7 vs RX8 in reliability. There are many RX8's still running fine for the most part and some high mileage ones nearing the 80,000 mile point. RX7's are well known for blowing motors and among SOOO many other things. I dont know one, not one RX7 owner still on the stock motor.
    I don't know, I don't trust the RX-8 yet. It seems there is always something, like this:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news0...da_recall.html

I would like to see them succeed but I just don't see them making it in the long term if they can't change the general public opinion. Starts by preventing these kind of flaws.
    Last edited by STiDriven; 09-11-2006 at 10:27 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 305wrxPIMP
    i'll always go to the hang outs here in miami and when i ask the RX8 owners for a race they always said c'mon dog u gotta STi and well RX7 owners thats a different story.
    4X's

you feeling ok?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345