06 wrx vf39 vs Turbo Civic OMG!!!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06 wrx vf39 vs Turbo Civic OMG!!!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRX13oy back when my car was stock except for a catback. i got smoked by a all ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    back when my car was stock except for a catback. i got smoked by a all motor civic on the freeway
    What you didn't know was he had at LEAST +300hp in aftermarket stickers. Also, you probably need to double-clutch more.
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06blacksti
    But the funniest thing I've seen, is some old FWD POS (like mid 80's econo-box) with an erecter-set wing on BACKWARDS. Meaning as he drives down the road, his wing was angled to actually LIFT his backend UP. I wish I would've had a camera with me. Fuggin priceless.
    He must have figured it all out. Now he's pushing his front wheels down for more power to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    back when my car was stock except for a catback. i got smoked by a all motor civic on the freeway
    Back when I had my supra, and it was completely stock. I actually had an all motor civic hang with me till around 70mph before I blasted off into space. Fastest civic I have raced to date and it had no f.i. It was fully stripped, caged and built for road or autox courses (I can't remember) hatchback and the tag had something like "all mtr"
    I remember he "claimed" to have a fully built type r engine and weigh in under 2000lbs. I believe he was hiding nitrous on there and actually weighed 2300+
    stupidman has spoken

Hey stupidman, where in VA are you? I see enough rice everyday to feed china. I can't count the amount of times a day I see a huge wing on a FWD car, domestic and imports alike, complete of course, with stickers so you don't forget it's a HONDA ACCORD. But the funniest thing I've seen, is some old FWD POS (like mid 80's econo-box) with an erecter-set wing on BACKWARDS. Meaning as he drives down the road, his wing was angled to actually LIFT his backend UP. I wish I would've had a camera with me. Fuggin priceless.
    Im in central VA near Lynchburg/Roanoke/Appomattox/Rustburg/Bedford/Concord area (in case you recognize one of those)

And my best spotted wing to date was an 80's model econobox like the aforementioned with a homemade wooden wing with the decal "this is what YOUR wing looks like" on the rear windshield.

The funny thing is....the wing looked really nice, High quality wood, and a really shiny poly-coat and a pretty stain, good angle, good heigth. The grain was even matching on the pillars holding the wing up.
    stupidman has spoken

I don't race much anymore...too many cops around here.. I've seen this turbo civic around a few times, heard his bov so I wonder what he's got. My friend has a pretty fast turbo civic. He has a built engine, running 15psi and a t3/t4, very clean ride.

I'm not StupidMan, but...

Hey stupidman, where in VA are you? I see enough rice everyday to feed china. I can't count the amount of times a day I see a huge wing on a FWD car, domestic and imports alike, complete of course, with stickers so you don't forget it's a HONDA ACCORD. But the funniest thing I've seen, is some old FWD POS (like mid 80's econo-box) with an erecter-set wing on BACKWARDS. Meaning as he drives down the road, his wing was angled to actually LIFT his backend UP. I wish I would've had a camera with me. Fuggin priceless.
    In Northern VA, that's not rice, that's arroz.
    I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.

Pssshhhht

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    SRT-4 is another big one around here, which isn't so much rice, but each one around here sports stickers and a BOV and teh fast teen mod.
    Last week, I think a dude in a white SRT-4 followed me into a 7-11 parking lot. He drove by and continually revved/psshhhhed (as I stood slack jawed staring at his badness), and then blasted out of the lot. That was awesome.
    I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.

I was behind an old POS 4d Neon, packed with teenagers, in a drive through a few months ago.

It had the erector set wing--visibly off-center (about 2"!!!) with black racing stripes that were obviously applied while drunk.

If I'm going to take a power drill to my rear deck-lid, I'm going to measure 3 times.

Banned
    Everytime I got to VA I always see a TON of riced out or I guess arrozed-out freakin cavaliers (cavaqueers). And every one has that same body kit in which the back bumper could be used as a park bench

similar to this:

Quote Originally Posted by AWDPirate
    Everytime I got to VA I always see a TON of riced out or I guess arrozed-out freakin cavaliers (cavaqueers). And every one has that same body kit in which the back bumper could be used as a park bench

similar to this:
    Actually ive had a really funny run in with one of those crapilliers with the Aero-kit that gives you +100 hp at the wheels!!! lol. To make a story short, Guy catches me at a stop light revvs to about 4k rpms rolls his window down and tells me that my 4 banger cant keep up with his chevy Light turns green i let him slam his sh*t box out of the whole.....wait about 5 seconds then nail it out of a first gear roll.....i flew past him so fast i had to stop accelerating to laugh
    2005 Black WRX Sedan
    TurboXs UP/ Bosal Shorty DP/ Borla 3"cat-back/TurboXs TMIC/ UTEC w/ map selector/ Perrin Short Shifter/ HKS SSQ/ K&N Drop in

FP 16G/ STI Pinks comming soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.